Day Eighteen- Bet

Day Eighteen- Bet

(11/24/14)

Eren spun in a circle and scoffed at his hands. Er, paws. He looked over at me and glared menacingly.

"Really?" He yelled. "A kigurumi?!"

I shrugged and grinned. "You lost the bet."

"Yeah," Eren sputtered, "but I didn't think Marco knew French when it came to Jean! Besides, why would you choose a onesie?!"

"You also said that the winner would choose a punishment fit for the loser. Hah, I think it fits you pretty well. It's so obvious Jean had been waiting to be frenched like that for years. 'Specially by a freckled Jesus."

Eren rolled his eyes. "This is so unnecessary."

"But it fits, see? A puppy."

Eren snorted and turned to leave the room, but I was faster. I jumped forwards and grabbed the scruff of his neck (literally). I pulled Eren back.

"Hey, why're you leaving so quick like that?" I asked, hurt clear on my face.

"This is ridiculous and I'm changing out of it! I can't bel-"

I cut him off with a small peck on the lips. "Now, now," I scolded. "Let's not get so grouchy. Hm...You're missing something." I reached into my pocket as Eren growled, "Levi..." and pulled out the accessory.

"Aha! There..." I murmured as I slipped the green leash around his neck. "Matches your beautiful eyeballs.

Eren made an exasperated sigh and narrowed his eyes. I was still laughing softly as Eren stalked from the room, his paws clenched in fists and steam practically rolling off him.

________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! Err, before you say anything, Ember, yes, your 30 Day OTPs inspired this one. By the way, guys, go check her out! She's super cool, she ships a whole bunch of Youtubers, Ereri, and JeanMarco (love them to death), and she's the nicest and funniest person I've had the luck to meet on here.

Anyways! In addition to her challenge, this fanart really sealed the deal. It was one of the first ideas for this project. And to think! Eighteen days in! 

I'm talking too much. See you tomorrow~

As always, epicturtle0623, out!