Day Thirteen- Dancing

(11/19/14)

Levi and I were in a ballroom of sorts. It was big, big enough for all of us and more people. The room had a smooth, tiled floor, and the high ceiling was adorned with balloons and tissue paper and ribbons and whatever else Hanji had shoved up there.

Beside us, Erwin and her were standing awkwardly, the captain's hand resting on Hanji's waist. She burned red and shot a nervous glare at me. I waved smugly.

Mikasa scowled murderously at Levi from the bar across the room, sipping punch with Petra. Jean and Marco chatted avidly along one wall. I watched Jean place a hand on Marco's shoulder and both blush.

Countless others I didn't care to name danced with other males and females. Armin looked over Pixis' shoulder to the playlist on the speakers. He caught my eye and lifted a hand shyly, grinning crookedly. I returned the favor. A slow song was playing now, hence the sea of red faces all about the dance floor.

"Eren." I finally rested my eyes on Levi. The raven man scowled up at me, his hands gripping either of my shoulders. I tightened my grip on Levi's hip and smiled.

"Jealous of Marco?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Why would I be jealous of Marco when I've got the pissy hottie?"

The smirk slid off his face. He answered, "Here comes Potato Girl."

"I was going to eat at that buffet," Sasha smiled fondly. "I heard they have sliced potatoes. Boy, I sure-"

"Get on with it," Levi growled.

"Right. Jean wants to talk to your date, Corporal."

"Tch." He frowned.

Marco and Jean strolled up, Marco grinning like the happy-go idiot he was and Jean sneering at me. "Mind if I steal your boyfriend?" He asked Levi.

"Nah, it's the middle of a dance, man," I smiled.

"Oh. Well, I guess we'll just join in, eh?" The two lovers paced next to Levi and me.

"I just think gays are so.... queer, you know?" He told Marco.

Marco bit his lip. "Jean, I-"

I glared at Jean, frustrating bubbling up inside me. "Go munch on Marco's carrot elsewhere, you horse-faced hypocrite."

________________________________________________

A/N: Ahh, what the hell. It's five a.m. here, but I ain't getting on Wattpad any more for today, so why not? I didn't mean for Eren to sound so sour, but when you interfere with Levi booty.... See you tomorrow ~

As always, epicturtle0623, out!