Cat ink ( part 1 )

( this book is currently being fixed and updated slowly so please stay patient when one of the chapters goes missing all of a sudden)

Read this before reading if you haven't read the description!
Warnings!
-LGBTQ ( not supposed to mean anything bad, I'm just warning the homophobic peeps, I'm looking at you Omni 🙃 )
-Long chapters ( if you like that, then stick around for a bit! It gets a bit longer along the way. That's the only way this doesn't have 100 chapters- )
-Language
-Some s£xual parts/talking
-Not really made for children to read, but don't blame me when you get in trouble with your mom bout this book
-Strong details bout some stuff ( maybe not that strong, but oh well 🤷 )
-bad grammar or sentences that make no sense ( this book was made when I first joined Wattpad, somewhere around September or October. No it wasn't my first, my first was a old omega tale book that I deleted. Meaning that this book has lots of bad grammar since then- )

Okay, maybe I'm done. Now continue!

_______________________
The star sanses were in there headquarter ( obviously inks house ), Blue was in the kitchen making a few tocos, Dream was practicing some spells on the floor in the living room, and Ink was watching some tv on the couch.

"WHO WANTS SOME TACOS!!!" Blue walked in the living room with a big plate with at least 20 to 30 tacos. Dream groaned as he looked up at the smaller skeleton with a plate full of tacos.

"Blue, we've eaten tacos 4 times this week!" Dream groaned and he glared at the smaller one. "I know that," Blue said. He made a cheeky smile as he walked over next to Dream and sat down, setting the plate down in front of him to where Dream gave Blue a blank stare and took one of the tacos.

"We could save the rest for later, is that fine with you Blue?" Ink asked, to where Blue smiled and nodded quickly. "It's fine with me!" Blueberry said. He then took two tacos and used magic to make them float over to Ink, which Ink took. He then passed another taco to Dream and proceeded to pile about 4 tacos next to him and setting them on the magenta carpeted floor. They all ate their tacos one by one, Blue tried impressing them both by eating 2 tacos at once but chocked on them both but was saves by Dream. Let's say he wasn't impressed but was more annoyed of the smaller skeleton trying to choke himself with food.

-one hour later-

"Hey guys check this out!" Dream said, Ink and Blue looked over at Dream. They were curious as to what he had for them, they watched as he started to cast a spell with his staff, the spell was a big ball of blue fire but he messed up on the spell and the ball of blue fire got bigger. The ball of blue fire separated to 3 small balls of blue fire, the 3 balls of blue fire started spiraling out of control and flew all around the room in a fast way, hitting the walls and floor and breaking a lot of stuff. Dream, Ink, and Blue ran in separate directions, trying to avoid the balls of blue fire, then one of the balls of blue fire hit Ink in the back, making him fall down with a loud thud. Dream and Blueberry turn to see Ink on the ground and glowing a full blue light color.

"INK!!!" Both Dream and Blueberry yell, they both ran to Ink but both were pushed back and blinded by the spell. As time passed, the light faded to reveal Ink but....

"Ink..?"

A pile of Ink's clothes laid on the ground as something rustled under the clothes, causing the others to panic. Ink popped his head out and mowed, wait.... meowed...? Ink covered his mouth with his hands, only to realize his hands were small paws.

"OMG SO CUTE!!!" Blue squealed while picking up ink and holding him in a death hug. "Blue!!! I can't breathe!!!" Ink groaned as he tried to escape Blues hug, he couldn't scream or fight back as for it was already too hard to breathe and if he struggled he could possibly loose air. "Oh sorry Ink," Blue said, immediately dropping Ink on the ground. Ink gasped for air as he laid on the ground, Dream was about to help Ink until he noticed the once known book for spells was on fire.

"GOD DANG IT!" Dream yelled as he rushed over to the book and tried to get rid of the fire, by the time he was done putting the fire out the spell book was in ashes. He groaned as he looked at the pile of ashes. "Nightmare's gonna kill me..." He mumbled as he face palmed, not acknowledging Blue chasing Ink all around the house.

"COME BACK INK! I JUST WANT TO PUT THIS CUTE COSTUME ON YOU!!" Blue yelled, only causing Ink to run faster, he panicked as he didn't know where else to go but to another universe where Blue couldn't find him. While running, Ink ran up to his room and leaped on his desks to grab a small paintbrush to where he then opened a portal with it and falling in.

"Where did he go...?" Blueberry asked himself, walking around Ink's room but was nowhere to be found. "Hey... Dream..?" Blue asked, leaning onto the railing and looking down at the golden skeleton. Dream sighed as he knew something bad happened when Blue tries to sound innocent. "Let me guess, you lost Ink?" Dream asked, already knowing the answer. "Well.... maybe...?" Blue said, he grinned widely as he looked down at the other. "Come on, he shouldn't have gone too far." Dream said, he continued to open a portal to another dimension.