four

+*third person*+

after they dropped jackie off at home, alvaro began to complain about how hungry he was so they all agreed to go grab some food before mattia dropped them off. they pulled up to the mcdonalds and got out of the car, and of course alejandro and alvaro race inside like the little kids they are.

"so wassup with you and jackie?" mattia says looking over at kairi with a smug smile on his face. "man shut up," kairi retorts, shoving him by the arm and laughing. "i'm for real, she just got here today and you're all pussy whipped," mattia says making himself laugh. "stop, no i'm
not," kairi says rolling his eyes.

"yes you are, all day since lunch, you've been all 'jackie this,' and 'jackie that'," the taller black haired boy says. "she's cute and all but damn man, i haven't seen you like this since whats her face- abby," he continues on, making kairi smack his lips at the thought of his ex girl.

"yeah, yeah, be quiet," kairi says as they walk inside to see alvaro and alejandro already ordering their food. "damn fatasses, can't even wait for us to get inside," mattia says as the they walk up to their friends. "yall take too long to walk," alejandro says, alvaro agreeing with him.

after the group orders their food, they go take a seat and wait for their food to be ready. they all take out their phones and begin to film tiktoks of themselves. soon later their food comes out and kairi's too enfulged in his phone to even eat. "kairi, you gonna eat?" alvaro asks, looking over at his phone to see him texting jackie.

"oh, i see, too busy texting jackie," alvaro says, looking over at the other two across from them. "see, what i tell you, pussy. whipped." mattia says, snatching kairi's phone out of his hand. "you guys are fucking annoying, my god," kairi say blushing, making his friends all laugh at his little crush.

"dont forget that was alvaro's lil girlfriend in elementary school," alejandro says, making kairi look over at alvaro, "yall dated?" kairi asks surprised. "one, we were like six. two, we never dated. and three, she was like a sister to me," alvaro says laughing at kairi's reaction.

"anyways, what's up with you and vic, ale?" kairi questions, trying to avert the attention away from himself. "nothing, she's been getting mad because of girls commenting on my pictures... but like what am i supposed to do about it-" alejandro responds, clearly confused what to do about his girlfriend.

"well, maybe tell her to get over it?" mattia says, making alvaro and kairi try to stifle their laughs. "real nice mattia," alejandro groans. "i'm serious bro, you can't do anything about it, so just tell her to get over it, you're dating her," mattia says chuckling at alejandro's reaction.

"i dunno anymore, she's just been fighting with me so much lately and its just mad aggravating," alejandro complains, making his friends feel bad for him. they wanted to tell him that it was going to be okay, but they truly didnt care for her anymore to put in that effort. they all at one point had a crush on victoria, due to the fact that they were close with her, but things were different now.

that was all before her and alejandro ever started to mess around, though. after finding out they were a thing, they put their feelings for her aside and respected the fact that their friend got the girl they had all wanted at one point. the only thing that changed after that was their friend group dynamic.

vic was no longer considered one of, 'the homies,' or 'the girl of the group,' she was now considered, 'alejandro's girl,' and that was it. was it weird for their friends to see them be all lovey-dovey? yes, but after they became distant, it started to bother them less. at this point they were used to her only being around them at lunch or whenever they were with alejandro.

after a couple moments of an awkward silence, kairi starts laughing, making the other three's head shoot in his direction. "sorry, jackie made a joke," kairi says, smiling down at his phone. "pussy. whipped." mattia whispered harshly, rollinh his eyes before starting another conversation with his other two friends.

+*kairi*+

after we all finished our food, we picked up our trash and we were on the way back to our houses. "bye jackie's bitch!" mattia yells as he rolls down the window, making me turn around and flip him off laughing. "bye baby!" i yell back at the car as it drives away. "mom! i'm home," i say walking inside my house.

"hey kai, how was practice?" my mom says walking downstairs. "it was good, coach called me and the guys his best players," i tell her, taking off my cleats. "that's great, did your friends make it home okay?" she asks me, walking into the kitchen. "yeah, we dropped jackie off and then went to grab something to eat," i tell her picking up my bag.

"oh, okay, well i'm tired, i'm gonna go lie down, goodnight kairi," she says walking back upstairs and shutting the door to her room. i grab a water and head up the stairs and walk into my room, shutting the door. i sit on my bed and reply to some messages from my friends and the groupchat that has our whole group in it.

afterwards, i get in the shower and then get ready for bed. a smile soon appears on my face as i get a text message from jackie.

thanks for inviting me to your practice,it was fun seeing you guys run aroundand get all smileywhen you were gonna score🥺

thanks for inviting
me to your practice,
it was fun seeing
you guys run around
and get all smiley
when you were gonna score🥺

but i'm sleepy
so goodnight kairi <3
see you tomorrow

no problem cutie, i liked
having you there. def
something i could get
used to :)

goodnight jackie 💛

omgggg thank u for 1k reads 🥺🥺 made my day seeing that. anyways! mwah ty & keep voting 🙈

also i have two mattia books, an alejandro book & an alvaro book in my drafts but idk if i should publish them... should i? but lmk who :)