twenty four

+*jackie*+

one new message

ALEJANDRO 🥺💖
baby

ALEJANDRO 🥺💖
i miss you

JACKIE
i miss you more bby

JACKIE
i hate not seeing u 😞

ALEJANDRO 🥺💖
get ready amor

JACKIE
huh

JACKIE
for what babe

ALEJANDRO 🥺💖
we're having a date.

JACKIE
ale 🥺🥺

JACKIE
but i'm comfy :(

ALEJANDRO 🥺💖
i never said what we're doing
babe

JACKIE
oh

JACKIE
well... what are we doing

ALEJANDRO 🥺💖
movie night ? we can just chill
here

ALEJANDRO 🥺💖
plus miguel misses you

JACKIE
yes pls 🥺

JACKIE
ur too cute stop it 🥺

JACKIE
omg my baby

JACKIE
okie i'm omw

ALEJANDRO 🥺💖
see you soon bubba

ALEJANDRO 🥺💖
drive safe

———————

jackie immediately jumped out of her bed, throwing on one of alejandro's sweaters and her black slides before grabbing her phone and keys. "mami, can i go to alejandro's house?" she asks her mom, already knowing what her answer would be.

"esta bien mamas, see you later, have fun," her mom smiles. one of the perks of moving her daughter halfway across the country was that she was a little bit more lenient with her rules. "bye, te quiero," she says quickly making her way downstairs.

"wait jackie! your tia is bringing your brothers this weekend, can you watch them for me?" she says, chasing me downstairs. "si ma," jackie smiles at her before she walks back into her room, and jackie walks out the front door.

the ride to alejandro's house felt longer, making a weird feeling grow in jackie's stomach which made her nervous. 'calm down,' she spoke to herself, turning on the radio to distract her from her thoughts. she finally arrived at alejandro's house, and her feeling of nervousness instantly disappeared as soon as she saw alejandro open the door with a smile.

"hey cutie," he says, wrapping his arms around her and enfulging her in a hug. "hey ale," she smiles, wrapping her arms around him, then the two make their way to his bedroom. "miguel! baby! hi," jackie smiles, sitting down on the floor as alejandro's dog begins to shower her with kisses.

alejandro laughs as his dog continues his playful assault on jackie. "alex, help me up," jackie pouts, not being able to get up on her own, due to miguel still laying on her. the two walk in alejandro's room and jackie's face instantly lights up at the sight infront of her.

"ale! this is so cute," she pouts, looking over at the boy who she'd been developing feelings for. alejandro had set up all of their favorite snacks on his desk, and his bed had been covered with lots of pillows and blankets.

"well, gotta go all out for my baby," he smiles, pressing his lips onto her forehead, making an even bigger smile grow on her face. the two go sit on his bed, covering themselves in blankets and shuffling the pillows around until they were both comfy.

"ooh! let's watch the pursuit of happyness," jackie says as alejandro scrolls through the netflix movies. halfway into the movie, jackie feels alejandro staring at her, so she turns sideways, giving him all of her attention.

"i'm gonna tell you something, and don't freak out on me okay?" jackie says quietly. "okay," alejandro says, still not looking away from her. "wait, you look so cute, let me take a picture," jackie says, grabbing her phone and taking a picture of alejandro, and then putting it on her snapchat.

+*alejandro*+

+*alejandro*+

"okay, you ready?" jackie says nervously after putting her phone back on my nightstand. "yeah..." i trail off, wanting to know what she has to say to me, nervousness rushing over me. "i think- i think i love you," she says, smiling at me, catching me off gaurd.

after a minute of not saying anything, jackie turns back around, facing the tv. "jackie, babe, what's wrong," i say, sitting up and looking down at her. "nothing," she says, moving her head so she could see the tv.

"i love you too," i smile down at her, laughing at the way her head snaps back to look at me. "you bitch, why would you scare me like that?" she says, smacking my chest and pouting. "you caught me by surprise j, i thought i was gonna say it first," i laugh at the girl.

"i was literally about to leave," she says frowning, making me feel bad. "aw baby," i say with a small smile, "i love you," i say leaning down and pecking her lips. "i love you too," she smiles as i pull away from her.

i rewrote this chapter like three times cause i didnt know where i wanted to go with it... but this is what came out of it hehe.

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100K READS 🥺 I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I'M GONNA CRYYYY 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 even though some of u suck at voting 😡 anyways thank u i love u