twenty six

+*mattia*+

"JACKIE WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS COMING UP?" i yell at the girl who was sitting on alejandro's bed, with alejandro spread out across her legs.

"because its just another day," jackie mumbles, not paying any mind to the looks on alejandro and i's faces. "baby what? it's your seventeenth birthday, of course it's a big deal," alejandro says, sitting up and looking at the girl.

"i honestly didn't even remember it was coming up, i dont usually do stuff for it," she says, finally looking up at the two of us. "well, we're throwing a party or something," i say, taking a seat next to them, alejandro agreeing with me.

"i mean, i guess i'll do it for you guys," jackie says, going back and looking at whatever had her attention on her phone. "when even is my birthday tia?" she says, looking up at me, "it's on a thursday but i was thinking we could have a party on saturday," i say looking between the two who looked very comfortable.

"fine with me," jackie says with a small smile, alex agreeing with her. "okay, it's gonna be a big party, just so you know," i tell the girl who doesn't seem to care too much about the specifics. "whatever you want tia, go crazy," she laughs at how excited i'm getting.

"wassup huevones," alvaro says walking into the room, jackie and alejandro smacking their lips at the boy. "hey fathead," jackie says as alvaro walks over to give her a hug. "were you the stupid ass who told mattia about my birthday?" jackie asks, causing the three of us to laugh.

"si mamita, you think i was just gonna let your birthday slide?" he says sitting down on the chair next to her desk. "yes, you should've," she mumbles, placing her hand in alejandro's hair. "why? you used to love your birthdays," alvaro asks her, speaking for alejandro and i.

"that was when i was like six, shit happened and birthdays were never the same," she shrugs, obviously uncomfortable with the subject of birthdays. "well, this year, you've got us, and we're gonna make sure its the best birthday you've ever had," alvaro smiles, making jackie laugh.

hi i miss u guys i'm sorry i suck at updating 🥺🥺🥺