-

okay so i got more questions then i thought i would so i'm gonna make this a separate part and then publish another chapter right after :)

KAIRI

question: why you cheating on my girl?

answer: i dont know how to answer the question, me and vic have history.

question: tf i thought you weren't like other people how dare you cheat on jackie you idiot

answer: you wouldn't understand, mine & vics history is complicated, somehow we always end up back where we started.

question: when i see u it's on sight... you understand?

answer: okay bud

question: why tf u been messing around with vic and her big forehead

answer: i dont know, we've been messing around and then when her and ale got serious we stopped, but then they broke up & she came to me... shit happens.

question: if you loved her you would've never done that

answer: you're right, but i do love her, i'm just stupid.

JACKIE

question: so, you gon shoot his ass or can i??

answer: nobody's gonna shoot anyone, as hurt as i am, i don't think he deserves to get shot.

question: so when we jumping him bb?

answer: mattia said he's gonna jump him next time he sees him, so maybe then? but i doubt he will lol, that's still his friend at the end of the day.

question: SO ARE YOU GON KILL HIM OR AM I?

answer: its fuck kairi lives, but i dont want him dead. as much as it sucks, i still care for him.

question: U BETTER SHOOT HIS ASS

answer: i'm not trying to go to jail lmao

ALEJANDRO

question: I THINK ITS TIME TO SHINE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG

answer: i agree with this statement, but i gotta give jackie some time to feel better, you know what i mean?

AUTHOR

question: wait wait, u think kai and vic were like keeping their thing on the low while vic was with ale? i'm confusion

answer: no, kai and vic started messing around freshman year and when vic and ale started getting serious, they stopped whatever they had for the sake of alejandro. but when vic and alejandro broke up, she went to kairi and they didnt expect to be caught.

question: as revenge alejandro and jackie should get together

answer: i dunno, guess you'll just have to keep reading and find out :)

thank you guys for all the questions :)