Situation

The next morning, when I woke up, still partially asleep, my thoughts fuzzy, I was confused to feel something heavy across my body, stopping me from stretching like I had originally wanted to do.

I groaned slightly, trying to process what was going on, my half asleep thoughts not making sense.

And then, I felt someone move beside me, and I heard soft snoring coming from the opposite side of the bed, and it all came back to me like a wave crashing down.

Suddenly, I was wide awake.

"Ooooh.....no....." I breathed out, careful not to wake Joon as I lifted my head slightly and saw his long arm draped across me, where I was tucked up against him, his steadily breathing chest flush against my back.

I felt panic rise in my chest, but I carefully weighed my options in my head, deciding what to do, before I started to inch my way out from underneath Joon's arm, moving silently and cautiously to avoid waking him up with my movements. I succeeded in freeing myself from his grasp, and after checking to make sure he was still asleep, his mouth open slightly in mid snore, I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and tiptoed across the room to the adjoined bathroom, closing the door gently behind me as I entered.

When I had safely locked myself into the privacy of the bathroom, I turned on the fan and put a fist in my mouth, biting down on my knuckles as I silently screamed to myself.

What had I done? This was bad. I was screwed.

Whipping out my phone, I sat back on the edge of the counter and quickly created a new group message, one that included all of the boys except Joon. This was an emergency and I needed their advice.

My fingers shook over the keyboard as I quickly typed out three messages and sent them to the new group. Hopefully they were all up. I needed help. I felt like I was going to freak out at any moment.

SOS. 119.

We have a situation.

I've made a HUGE mistake.

"Damn it." I bit my nails nervously, swearing quietly under my breath as I stared at the phone, waiting for someone to respond.

Suddenly, a response popped up on the screen.

Yoongs: Was the mistake making this chat? Because we already have a group message.

I rolled my eyes. Not helpful, Yoongi. This was serious. Before I could respond, a few other messages came in.

Chim: Don't listen to him, hyeong. I think it's sweet. <3

Jinnie: Wait. Why wasn't Namjoon invited to this group?

I swore again under my breath. Of course Jin was going to be the first one to notice when one tiny little thing was off.

Yoongs: But Jin-Hyung was? Weird standards, (F/N).

Jinnie: OH. OK. I SEE HOW IT IS.

On any other day I would have laughed at Yoongs' joke and at the argument that was happening between the two eldest brothers, but not today. Today I was in too much of a shit situation to find anything funny. I furiously typed back a response.

Can you guys not? Focus. I'm freaking out here.

I took in a deep breath, my fingers hovering over the keyboard of the phone. I had to fess up. It was now or never. Before anyone else could respond, I typed in another reply and hit send. No turning back now.