Epilogue

"All right. All finished."

Jimin patted my neck softly as he finished closing the clasp on my necklace, and I released the hair I had been holding out of his way, letting my hands drop to my sides as I let out a sigh.

Jimin moved around to crouch in front of me, as I held out my wrist to him, so that he could fasten the shimmering bracelet next. He offered me a soft smile, his full lips pulling up, gray hair falling perfectly over his forehead.

He looked really good in his suit. They all did.

I glanced up as Jin approached me, standing in front of the full length mirror, veil held carefully in his hands. He offered me a wink, as he delicately situated the veil over my hair, saying quietly as he did so, "You ready?"

He stepped back, perusing me from head to toe, and I tried to hide the trembling in my fingers, clasping my hands together in front of me, sudden swarms of nervous butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"Shit, Jin, why am I so nervous?" I asked under my breath, fidgeting slightly from foot to foot in my heels, careful not to step on the long train of my dress as I did so.

"Because you're human." Jin replied sagely, clasping my hands tightly in his to stop my fidgeting. I met his eyes, and he offered me a gentle smile. "Its natural. We don't like change. Change is scary, but more often than not, it's also good." Jimin finished and came to stand beside Jin, resting his hand on the older man's shoulder as they both looked at me with eyes shining with fondness. "(F/N), you and Kim Namjoon belong together. I know it, you know it, hell, we all know it." He motioned behind him to where Tae and Kook had stood from their seats, stepping closer to hear our conversation, offering me smiles of their own as Jin pointed to them.

The butterflies had calmed slightly, and my hands weren't shaking anymore. "Thank you, Jin." I breathed, taking in a long breath through my nose, as I looked over the four boys standing beside me in the mirror. "I'm so lucky. I mean, seriously, most brides just have bridesmaids, but I have four of the most handsome bridesmen ever."

They laughed, and I managed to chuckle with them, my chest feeling lighter, as Tae stepped up to me, handing me the large, lovely smelling bouquet of lilacs and white roses. "Here you go, noona."

"Thanks, Tae." I smiled at him, turning to look at the youngest as I asked, "Baby boy. You have the rings?"

He nodded seriously, holding up the long, ornate wooden box, lid flipped back, to reveal the two gold wedding bands nestled against the cushion inside. "Check, noona."

"Ah. Come here, all of you." I said, waving my hands at the four men before me, goofy smile on my face, love filling my chest.

They did as I said, and I crushed them all to me in a giant group hug, careful not to mess up perfectly ironed suits, as I sloppily went around the circle and placed loud kisses on any part of their faces I could reach, saying in turn to each of them, "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you."

"Ew, noona! Stop." Kook broke away first, hiding the smile on his face, acting disgusted, as he stepped back and flattened out the lapels of his suit.

"Gross." Tae said, breaking away after his brother, but shooting me a boxy grin as he moved to straighten his tie in the mirror.

I turned once more to the full length mirror, bouquet held in one hand, the other moving to smooth down the fabric of my dress one more time.

A knock sounded at the door, and Jimin hurried to answer it, and I heard his voice, soft and stern, behind me as he said, "Hyung! You can't be here!"