Dance

Walking into the BigHit studio, I kept my head low, the hood of my jacket pulled up around my ears and face, my earphones tucked snugly into my ears.

I walked fast, because even though it was the middle of the day, on a weekday, there were always fans hanging around outside the large building, hoping to catch a glimpse of idols as they came and went, and I didn't want to attract their attention.

The boys' fans all knew who I was. I had appeared in a few of the live video chats over the years and had been seen in brief moments of vlogs and BTS Run episodes. And while most of ARMY had been welcoming and accepting of me, there were still some fans that resented me for the close relationship I shared with the boy group.

So I tended to stay out of the spotlight as much as possible.

Which wasn't easy when I lived with one of the biggest KPop groups in the world.

Entering the studio, I hurried through the large lobby, my worn tennis shoes scuffing across the shiny tile as I headed for the stairs. There was an elevator available, but I liked to get my heart going and my blood pumping before I started my choreography.

I passed by the imposing front desk on my way to the stairs, and offered a quick hello to the receptionist, Eun Jung, from where she sat behind the desk. She glanced up at me, her morning coffee in her hand, and offered me a smile and greeting in return as I quickly went on my way.

I was well known around the building. No one even questioned my presence there any more.

Ducking into the stairwell, I took the stairs two at a time up to the third floor, where the practice room was situated, along with the boys' private studios. The floor was basically dedicated to anything the group may need when rehearsing for shows or changing choreography or writing new songs, and it was like a private sanctuary for me when the boys were busy with other things, which was more often than not.

I walked into the practice room, and flipped the lights on as I entered, illuminating the white space with fluorescent light, the rays reflecting off the mirrors that lined every wall. Setting down my small bag against one of the walls, I kicked off my shoes and then pulled my hoodie over my head, tugging down the tank top I wore underneath over the band of my leggings as I did so.

Padding on bare feet to the center of the spacious room, every movement echoing off of the empty walls, I stretched my arms up and over my head, letting my fingers splay as far as possible, before I bent over and easily touched my toes, holding the pose for a few seconds as I breathed deeply in and out a few times.

I pulled one leg up behind me, stretching out the muscles, and then moved to the other, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Keeping my leg pulled taut behind me and continuing my stretch, I steadied my balance and reached to retrieve my phone, glancing down at the notification on the screen.

I smiled as I saw Joon's name.

We're just getting ready to go on for the interview. We weren't even in that much trouble for being late. So it looks like you won't die today after all. ;)

I released my leg and clicked open my phone, pulling up the text message before I quickly typed back in response, I'm glad to hear it. Because I was really looking forward to pizza tonight. XD

I put my phone back away and resumed my stretches, adjusting my earphones in my ears so that I could hear the music a bit better.

I ran through all of my warm ups, making sure all of my muscles were ready and prepared, and then pulled out my phone again.