Chapter Forty-Seven

A woman had been staying in an inexpensive hotel for a while and was preparing herself to leave. She was glad that she was leaving. The hotel was not that good. According to the woman, her room was way too small. The mattress of her bed was as hard as a rock. And the food that was served tasted much worse than liver and onions.

Yeah. That bad.

But it was not the woman's choice to come and stay there. She was summoned.

No, no. She is neither a ghost nor evil. She is as human as you can get.

A man had contacted her and told her that she needed to meet up with him at that hotel. At first, she declined, saying that she did not even know him.

In the end though, the man convinced her. How? He promised her the one thing that she desired.

Want to know what it was? Keep reading this chapter!

Soon, the woman and man met in person at the hotel and talked. They talked and talked and talked and remained at the hotel for four weeks.

You see, the only reason that the woman was packing up her stuff was because the man ordered her to. They were now working with each other and signing out of the hotel at the same time.

The woman was almost finished packing, when the door to her room opened. It was the man. He stepped inside and slowly closed the door behind him.

"Donna? You ready?"

"Almost, Simon. I mean, Dr. Frost." She shoved a sweater into her suitcase. "Are you sure that your plan will work?"

"More than positive. I would like to see my daughter. And I want you to meet her."

"Of course, Dr. Frost. And...will you keep your end of the bargain? That I will get to see my daughter and son?"

"I am a specialized doctor. I know my way around the town of Forlot." He strolled up to her and smiled evilly. "Mary Sue will love you."

"Oh. Uh...nice. So...can we get this show on the road?"

"Yes, yes. But first..."

Without any warnings, Dr. Frost grabbed the sides of her face, pulled her close to him...and kissed her.

Kissed her on the lips. His lips pressing against hers.

"It is such a shame that therapist and those surgeons wanted to change you. But I love your personality, and you will keep it forever."