Chapter 1

Are you all excited for the first chapter?

I hope you all will enjoy it. Sorry for any grammatical errors. I am little weak in Hindi. So, I hope you won't mind.

No more talking. Enjoy...

🌸🌸🌸
Word count- 1400
Published- 02.04.2020
🌸🌸🌸

Manik came out of the car and the first thing he did was looking at their house for a long time. After all he has come back to India after 12 long years. In this period a lot of things has changed, there house too.

He could still hear the laughter of them when they were kids and used to play together. He can feel those moments as if they were going on in front of him.

Manik entered into their home to find everyone busy in works. A lot of hustle bustle is going on around. Why won't it be???

After all it's the wedding of the elder daughter of Malhotra family. Mukti. Yes, Mukti is getting married to her childhood beau Zubin after a week.

Manik was not supposed to come India this early but because of Mukti's wedding, he had to return.

Manik was standing on the door when Suket's eye fell on him which made him smile to the fullest.

"See who is here..."

Hearing him everyone came to the hall and found Manik standing there with a bright smile.

Manik was waving his hand in front of everyone. "Hello, everyone..."

Bhavna came there. "You finally remembered of us after all these years? You have grown so much, Manik?"

Manik came forward and hugged Bhavna. "Chachi, I missed you so much."

Bhavna slapped on his back. "I know how much you must have missed us that's why it took you so long to come back here. If Mukti was not getting married, then you would not have come now too."

"Chachi, I have come to you directly from airport. I didn't even mom till now and you are saying like this to me? It's not fair."

That time Nyonika also came there. "Of course. You don't remember me nor you miss me, then why will you come to meet me?" 

Hearing Nyonika's voice Manik ran to her and hugged her tightly. Nyonika also cried hugging Manik. "Uff!!! Mom, this is the reason I didn't call you. You always start crying whenever I call you. Now I am here in front of you, then also you are crying. Not done..."

"How will you know how I have survived these years without you? I can't tell you how I'm feeling seeing you here after so long."

"Okay, mom, Now I have returned here to you, keep me with you and see me as much as you want. I'm not going anywhere. Okay?"

Hearing Manik's word everyone laughed out loud.

After Nyonika left Manik, all his cousins pounced upon him. They were beating him and complaining for not coming back earlier.

Mukti was the first one to speak. "It's good that you have come else I fear I might forget that I have a cousin named Manik too."

Manik encircled his hand around Mukti's neck. "Don't worry. Now I am back. I won't let you doubt on my existence."