Chapter 15

Hello, guys, here I am back with the new chapter. Are you all excited?

Before starting the chapter, I want you guys to check out my new book 'A Journey from Rejection to Forever' It's a complete new love story with a tint if reality. If you have not till now, then do it fast. I am sure you all are gonna love it.

Connect with me on Insta for more updates and news. You can dm me directly there about anything. Username- theshimmery_star

👇🏻

Next morning it was Manik who woke up first as the sun rays were falling on his face. He opened his eyes only to see the most beautiful site of the universe in front of his eyes. His Nandini was sleeping in his arms hugging him tightly.

This morning was way too special for Manik. His love was in his arms for the first time. He kept staring at her face for a long time. Then Manik pulled her more close to himself. He hid her completely in his embrace.

Nandini got up a little late and found herself in Manik's embrace. He was sleeping holding her tightly. She was hidden in his embrace. She moved Manik's hand from her slowly. Then she got up. She turned towards Manik who was still sleeping. She was about to go away from there but Manik held her hand from behind.

Nandini was shocked with his sudden act but she decided to remain quiet. Manik understanding her too well thought to change the air between them. "If you will keep snoring like this after marriage also, then how will I sleep, Miss Teddy Bear?"

Nandini looked at him with wide eyes, "What nonsense! When did I snore? I never snore okay." She shouted gritting her teeth in annoyance.

Manik grinned hearing her. His lips curved into a naughty smirk. "Fine. Let me make you remember then." Manik started coming close to her. Nandini was looking down feeling shy.

She quietly made herself free from his grip and left from Manik's room. Manik sat there looking at her disappearing figure smiling to himself.

Nandini entered into her own room. She also has her room here but Alya never let her stay there. Whenever Nandini stays at Malhotra's place at night, she always sleeps with Alya.

Tears were falling from her eyes continuously. She knew these were tears of happiness. A beautiful smile was also there adorning her face.

All the moments from last night was coming in front of her eyes again and again. She couldn't help but blushing thinking that. She couldn't forget the passion, the love, the care, the possessiveness, she had seen in Manik's eyes last night.

Thinking all that Nandini went to washroom to freshen up and get ready.

Nandini was arranging the table for breakfast when Manik was also coming down. Their eyes met and Manik winked at her and gestured she was looking beautiful.

 Their eyes met and Manik winked at her and gestured she was looking beautiful