Chapter 16

Happy Valentine's Day 💕
Yoy guys are my extended family. So, this day is incomplete without you all. I hope you all are doing really well and celebrating this day with your loved ones ❤️

By the way are you guys reading my new book on Dreame? It's a pure yet different love story. This book is different from my other books. Do have a look. I am sure you are gonna love it. Don't forget to tell how's it and do follow me on Insta.

 Don't forget to tell how's it and do follow me on Insta

So, here you go with the new chapter of this book. Enjoy.

👇🏻

Today is Mukti's haldi. The girls decided to wear saree.

Alya looked really excited. "Mukti, we all are going to so much haldi on you that even Zubin won't be able to recognize you."

She grinned at the end while Mukti threw a glare to her.

Mukti shouted gritting her teeth. "Shut up."

"Nandini, are you done?" Alya shouted while fixing her dress.

"5 minutes more." Nandini replied from inside.

Alya went near Nandini. "Wait."

Nandini gave her a confused look. "What happened?"

"What's all this, Nandu?" She uttered in a teasing tone winking at her. "Who loved you so much? Tell us na."

Nandini started fixing her hairs to cover the marks of previous nights. She started blushing looking here and there. Her face flushed as she remembered of the moments. "Wha.... What are you saying? There's nothing. You speak nonsense. Stop all this." 

Alya made an 'oh' face. "I am the one speaking nonsense." 

The conversation would have run longer but Mukti came in between stopping them. "What, Alya? Come down fast."

They were coming down. Manik was looking at Nandini without blinking his eyes. He felt some angel has come down from heaven just for him.

Nandini saw Manik looking at her. She raised her eyebrows asking 'What?'

Manik signaled winking at her that she was looking beautiful. Nandini blushed.

 Nandini blushed