Chapter 17

Hey, peeps, here you go with the new chapter of this book. I hope you are gonna enjoy it. Don't forget to hit the star button.

👇🏻

Nandini was sleeping with Alya. At late night she opened her eyes and found someone sitting in front of her looking at her closely. She got up being scared. Manik closed her mouth with his hand hurriedly so that no one else hears her.

Nandini calmed down after seeing Manik. She gestured him to remove his hand. He noticed it and moved his hand away from her mouth and asked him angrily, "What is your problem, Manik? What are you doing here at the middle of the night?"

"Hello to you too, Nandini. To burst your bubble, it's not the middle of the night. It's almost morning. Now come with me. I want to show you something," Manik said pulling her out of the bed.

"Now?" Nandini asked being confused with his actions. She was actually surprised with him acting indifferent.

"Yes, now. Can't you speak in a low voice, Nandini? Alya would wake up hearing your voice. And why do you ask so many questions?" Manik told while Nandini was getting up. He made a bad face.

She didn't say anything just shot a glare to him. She kept being pulled by Manik.

Manik was going out of the room when Alya told from behind, "Close the door behind before leaving and I didn't hear or see anything." She let out a chuckle at the end covering her face with the blanket properly.

Nandini's eyes widened hearing Alya's voice. She looked at Manik with a shocked expression plastered all over her face and Manik laughed seeing Nandini's reaction. He found her super cute like that.

Manik took Nandini to terrace.

"Wait wait wait Nandini." Manik stopped before walking inside the terrace.

Nandini got confused seeing him. "What happened?"

"Close your eyes."

Nandini nodded her head in disbelief. "No. I'm not going to do it. I am scared."

"I'm there, Nandini. Trust me. I won't let anything happen to you." Manik assured her. He cupped her face and pecked on her forehead.

Manik came behind Nandini and closed her eyes with his palms. Nandini hold the hem of Manik's shirt tightly.

"Where are you taking me, Manik? At least tell that." Nandini asked impatiently.

"Shh. Just wait a little more."

Then Nandini didn't say anything more as she knew there is no use of it. Manik won't tell anything till the time he doesn't feel like. Manik took her at the middle of the terrace and removed his hand from her eyes, "Now see."

Then Nandini opened her eyes slowly and got the biggest shock of her life seeing the view in front of her.

It was written

"I LOVE YOU MISS TEDDY BEAR"
"YOU TOUCHED MY SOUL"

It was made with candles looking so beautiful.

Nandini was amazed with the scenery in front of her. She couldn't believe her own eyes. "So many candles!!! It's so beautiful. I can't believe this. You have done this?"