Chapter 2

Hey, guys, how are you all? I hope everyone is doing good.

Missed me?

Tell me, if you are enjoying reading this book or not or you want me to make some changes?

Happy reading. . .

👇

I was talking with Moloy chachu when someone called me from back. I turned to see papa standing there with tears in his eyes. I couldn't hold myself anymore. I just ran and hugged him.

"Are you still so angry on me that you returned after so long and didn't even meet me?"  Papa asked wiping his tears.

"Na, papa. It's not like that. Cabir said you are not home so I couldn't find you that time. But you are looking so handsome." Manik told winking at him.

"You are also looking handsome, my son."

(Manik's attire)

(Manik's attire)

"Thank you, dad"

"Ok, now you can go and enjoy with others."

I nodded smiling. I went and stood with my other cousins.

As it was the time so all the guests had already arrived. I went to Mukti's room and knocked.

"Come."

"Wow. You are looking so beautiful, I didn't think you can look this way too. I bet Zubin won't be able to take his eyes off you, he will keep staring you all the time."

Mukti laughed hearing me. "Thank you. You are also looking very handsome and all the young girls in the party and I doubt aunties too gonna have a hard time seeing you." She winked.

"I know." We both shared a laughter. "Where is Alya? I can't see her."

"I'm here." She came from back.

I was talking to them when Cabir came there and asked them to come down as it was time for engagement.

Mukti was sitting beside Zubin on the stage which was specially decorated for the star couple.

I was walking looking at them. They were looking just perfect with each other. I didn't notice around when I bumped with someone.

I didn't fell as I had balanced myself but the girl with whom I bumped fell down. She was rubbing her arms may be she got hurt there. Her long hairs were blocking the view of her face. I was not able to see her face but for some unknown reason I had an urge to see her face.