Chapter 34

Nandini was going away holding Smaran's hand when Manik held her hand from back.

"Manik, leave my hand." Nandini snapped angrily.

"Nandini, please listen to me once, then you can go. But who is he and where are you going with him?"

Nandini freed her hand from Manik's grip and looked into his eyes. "He is my fiancée. That's why I am going with him. Any problem?"

Manik felt like someone just threw burning coal on him. He was not able to believe his own ears. His Nandini is getting married to someone else.

His Nandini was not his anymore. . . . . .

"Nandini, I am telling you this is not any mental case. He is just trying to hit on you. I know this kind of boys very well. Let me teach him a lesson."

"Wait, Smaran, no need of all this. Just come from here." Nandini looked at Manik. No matter what he did to her but the thing is she still loved him like crazy and she couldn't bear anything happening to him. 

Then Nandini went away with Smaran.

Manik was still standing at the same place like a statue. He felt his whole world collapsed right in front of his eyes. His eyes were filled with tears. He didn't know why life is so cruel to him.

Most important thing was how will he live without Nandini???

Later that day Nandini went to pick Pari from school.

"Pari, today we'll go for shopping, okay?" Nandini tried to sound excited but she didn't know whether she managed to do it or not.

Pari kept staring at her sister for a while before nodding her head. "Okay. But you'll have to buy me lots of chocolates."  

Nandini sighed seeing her obsession with chocolates. "Fine."

Nandini came to a shopping mall with Pari. She was roaming around. They were entering in a shop when Nandini's eyes fell on Manik. A girl which is none other than Soha was pulling him with her. Manik was about to say her something when he too noticed Nandini there looking at them.

Nandini hurriedly turned to other side.

"Soha, you continue. I will be back in a minute." 

Soha nodded and went away. Manik ran to Nandini and stopped her from going away.

"Nandini, please wait. Just hear me out once. Then you can do whatever you want to.Just once. One last time."

Manik was talking to Nandini when Pari too noticed him.

"Areh! Manik bhaiya! I missed you a lot." Pari got excited seeing her Manik bhaiya after so many days. She jumped on him hugging him.

Manik smiled shortly looking at her. He too hugged her back. "I missed you too, baby."

Nandini held Pari's hand and pulled her away from Manik. "Pari, come here. Let's leave."

Nandini was going away from there with Pari when Manik again held her hand.

"Nandini, please just once listen to me. I love you, Nandini."

Soha who was waiting for Manik at one of the shop came out when Manik didn't come back after 10 minutes. She looked around and spotted him.

"Manik!!!" Soha called out Manik's name.

Nandini turned towards Soha. She also came towards them.

"Manik, why are you holding her hand?"