Chapter 14

Hello, guys, how are you all doing? Did you miss the book? I missed writing them a lot.

By the way did you guys see my new book 'A Journey from Rejection to Forever'? If you have not, then go and have a look. It's in my profile and tell me how's it. I will be waiting for your response.

 I will be waiting for your response

❤️

Manik and Cabir brought Nandini back home. Everyone were numb seeing Nandini's condition. Ankita was crying looking at her daughter's condition.

Bhavna was damn worried seeing Nandini. "Manik, did you call doctor?" 

Manik was just fuming in anger. He was not in condition to reply anyone. He didn't even hear what others were saying.

Aryaman came in between. "Chachi, I have called the doctor. He will be here in a few minutes. Don't worry. Please calm down."

Bhavna nodded and went to Ankita. She was vulnerable. She couldn't imagine anything happen to her daughter too. Everyone was holding there tears back. Nandini is like everyone's baby. It's so difficult to see her in that state.

Seeing everyone crying, Manik shouted, "What's wrong with you all? Why are you all crying like this? She is not dead. She is perfectly okay. She just got a little scared. That will also be okay in some time. Stop behaving as if she has died."

Everyone looked at Manik. He controlled his anger and went to Ankita. He sat in front on her on the floor and held her hand in between his, "Aunty, please stop crying. Why are you crying? They couldn't do anything to our Nandini nor anyone will ever be able do anything to her (he said gritting his teeth). She is fine. Please you stop crying. She will be all okay in sometime."

Ankita cried hugging Manik. Manik could understand her condition. He also had tears in his eyes but he controlled them.

"Manik, why those boys were taking Nandini with them? Doesn't they know who is Nandini? How dare they even think of lay their finger on Nandini."

Manik was quiet. He didn't utter a word. So, on behalf oh him Cabir told, "Chachu, those boys were disturbing Nandini from a long time. They are road side bustards." 

"What do you mean by they were disturbing her from a long time? Why didn't you say this earlier? Nandini also didn't say anything to us. We could have talked to police and take some action against them."

"Chachu, today me and Manik had also beaten them. We thought now they won't..."

Shreekant cut him in between. "What do you mean by beat them? You guys had a fight?"