Chapter 6

Hey guys, here is the brand new chapter of this book. I was quite satisfied with the response of last chapter, so here is an early update

Before that I want to say something, I have started posting my book Splitsvilla in HiNovel as non exclusive writer. You will find the link in my bio. I would be glad, if you guys support me there as well. You can read the book free as well.

It's a humble request to all of you. Please support me 🙏

👇

Nandini looked at Manik nervously as he was standing so close to her that she could feel their breaths mingling with each other. Her heartbeat was raising as well with his closeness. "Manik, see it won't be good. I'm saying. Move away from here." Nandini managed to mutter gulping down her saliva. 

"Why it won't be good?" He raised his eyebrows.

"See I....." She couldn't say anything further as Manik moved his face closer to her.

"What? You what?" He uttered huskily.

Manik and Nandini were still standing close to each other when Ankita came there with snacks for them. She was shocked seeing Manan in that position. Manik also left Nandini with a jerk as he heard the sound and Nandini too moved away from Manik.

Ankita was out of words seeing them. She was not able to understand what to say. So, keeping the tray, she left from there. Nandini who was already nervous, seeing her mother there, she got more nervous.

Nandini glared at Manik.

Manik looked down. "I am sorry, Nandini."

"Don't know what mumma must be thinking of us." Nandini bit her lips in nervousness. 

Manik tried to calm her down where he himself was feeling terrible. "Okay relax, Nandini. She won't think of anything, she will understand."

Nandini glared at him. "What relax? Do you even have any idea in which state she caught us? That wasn't normal." 

"You are getting worried unnecessarily. No matter how she has seen us, we were not doing anything wrong. Then why are you taking it so seriously?"   

Nandini didn't wait there anymore nor did she look at him. She just ran away from there. Manik also came out of the room behind her and went back to their house.

"Don't know what mumma must be thinking of us. I'm feeling ashamed even going in front of her. She must be taking our closeness in a wrong way. Let's do one thing, for now I will go to Alya's place, then I won't have to face her. Yes, I will come home later." Nandini thought in mind.

Nandini was going out of her room when Ankita came there.

"Nandini, where are you going? And where is Manik? I got snacks for him and he left without having them."

Nandini thought in mind."Manik has left without having anything? Maybe I have told a little too much to him today. I got really angry today. But what to do he was also doing all this." She made a bad face unknowingly.

"Nandini, where are you lost?" Ankita shook Nandini a little breaking her trance.

Nandini nodded her head. "Nowhere, mom. I'm going to meet Alya. I will talk to you later." Saying this Nandini ran away from there. She didn't give Ankita any chance to say anything.