Chapter 11

Nandini was struggling to free herself from his grip but he was way stronger than her. "Manik, what are you doing? Leave me. The door is open what if someone come inside?"

"So, should I close the door?" He asked naughtily.

Nandini made a bad face hearing him and hit on his chest making him laugh out loud.

Nandini freed herself from Manik's grip and started going away.

But she stopped at some distance and again came back to Manik. She stood close to Manik and was looking directly into his eyes. Manik was confused seeing her moving near him while she had a smirk on her face। She moved her finger from his lips to his chest.

Manik was at first shocked seeing Nandini's behavior, then smiled at her cuteness.

"What were you saying in the morning, Mr Malhotra? Now what will happen to me? You have to give your name to our kid. (sarcastically) Wow!!! I'm going to be mother in just a day?" Nandini had a serious look covering his face.

Nandini raised her eyebrows. Manik knew she is playing around him. So, he thought of doing the same. Manik smirked and winked at her. "Depends on my energy..."

Nandini nodded her head in disbelief and threw an 'are you serious' look to Manik. "Oh! Like that..." 

Manik pulled Nandini more close holding her waist and replied huskily, "Yes. Like that" His face was so close to hers that their noses were touching. He tucked some of her hair strands behind her ears.

"Yesterday night was so fun. I can't forget that ever. It's like a dream, isn't it?" Nandini again mimicked and asked him gritting her teeth.

This time he had a genuine smile on his face as he got the flashback of last night which is no less than a dream to him when she was so close to him. In his arms. He looked at Nandini and nodded his head. "Definitely, Nandini."

Nandini pushed Manik with all her strength. He stumbled a little. "Say again? Last night when nothing happened as such, then how can it be like a dream? How did you have so fun?"

Manik pulled Nandini close with a force and placed his lips on hers kissing her softly. Nandini was stunned at first, then she tried to push Manik. But he was way too strong for her. After a few good minutes, Manik left her.

Nandini was breathing heavily. It took her some moment to get back to normal.

"That's it. It happened last night. It was sweet, tasty and yummy." Manik whispered in her ear. "You know what Nandini, I don't take advantage of drunk girls. Whatever will happen between us, it will happen when you will be in your complete senses."

Nandini looked into Manik's eyes only to find the sincerity of his words. She came into her senses and pulled herself away from Manik.

Manik moved his hand near her and caressed her cheeks. "Don't think so much, Nandini. It's not a pressure. I am not asking for anything right now only. Also I know you can't do all this. So, you don't worry."

Nandini's eyes went wide as she realized what he meant. "Wh... What do you mean by I can't do this?" She fumbled looking at him. "What do you want to say?" Suddenly she got angry. "You mean I can't do anything? Only your London girls can do everything. Tell me."

"Nandini, why are you being so hyper? Relax. I was just kidding." Manik was taken aback seeing her getting angry out of nowhere.