Chapter 4

Assalamialikum, guys. How are you all doing?

Here am back with the next chapter. I was about to post to Love or Revenge but that's target is still not completed so am posting this one.

Enjoy...

🌸🌸🌸

Manik was staring at the direction Nandini went. The way she left, it was making him confused. She doesn't look comfortable around him that's what roaming in his mind.

Nandini was standing beside the window looking at no where particular. She was lost in her own thoughts. She was confused with her own feelings.

Nandini's povWhat's happening to me? I don't know why I feel good when I am around Manik

Nandini's pov
What's happening to me? I don't know why I feel good when I am around Manik. Being around him makes me feel different. My heart beats in exceptionally fast pace whenever I am with him. I feel good, I feel like I am alive when Manik is around. It's like I am in heaven. Why do I feel like this? I feel like Manik is someone very close to me. 
end of Nandini's pov

Nandini was busy in thinking about her new growing feelings. When she felt someone's presence behind her, it made her heart shiver. Nandini turned back only to find Manik there standing with a plate in his hand. He had brought her breakfast as she didn't complete them. This gesture of Manik made Nandini smile to her fullest. But before Manik could notice the smile Nandini hid that.

Nandini acted as if she was surprised seeing him. "You? What are you doing here?"

Manik smiled looking at her. "Yes, me. Why are you so surprised?"

"Actually..." She couldn't find anything to speak.

Manik came and sat beside Nandini. Seeing him sitting exactly beside her, Nandini moved a little away from Manik nervously. It made Manik chuckle in his mind.

Manik looked directly into Nandini's eyes. "Nandini, may be you have changed from outside but the innocence in your heart and mind is still there. That innocence which always reflects in your eyes. It makes you different from others."

Nandini looked at Manik for few seconds being surprised but then turned her gaze to downwards.She was not expecting him to say something like this.

"Nandini, are you still angry on me?" Manik asked Nandini after a brief minute of pause.

"Why will I be angry on you?" Nandini muttered softly. 

"Woh.. That time Alya was saying that..."

"I was angry but not anymore."

"Oh thank God. Okay, then finish your breakfast."