05 1:1

"Happiness doesn't last long"

//5//

"Wake up Yeona." I felt soft lips nibbling the nape of my neck. "Hmm." His strong arms tighten on my waist.

"We have work, baby." Jungkook said.

"Hmm."

"Morning." I said when I was finally awake.
"Morning." Jungkook pecked my lips.

Yesterday was a day off. I again spent the whole night at his, cuddling.

"Morning both of you. I've decided the winner of the second round."

Jungkook and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"Yeona clearly showed herself as a detailed and well-organized person, my work was so much easier with your help. So the second round, it's Yeona's Victory. Keep up with the good work. And Jungkook, please work harder."

"Thank you, Mr. Jong."

Once the old man left, Jungkook hugged me and not say anything. "I'm sorry for winning." I said hugging him. He didn't answer me. Was he angry? Was he mad? I felt sorry but I couldn't do anything. The match still goes on, to be honest, I want to keep competing, but even if I lose, I don't mind. Because i like him.

"Jungkook... maybe we will just continue our match, I won't be mad if i lost, just a fair match. Deal?" I asked him.

"I don't mind too. I don't give a shit. You can be the manager. You are all that matters." He burried his head into my neck even deeper. I reached out my hands to his soft hair, gently patting them. I think i like him a lot...

Third person

The third week was arriving. Mr. Jong gave Yeona and Jungkook the final assignment. Organizing a J&J event in Seoul. The two of them didn't seem to care, because they found each other, nothing matters anymore.

Jungkook

"I'll receive a call, go up first, baby." I told Yeona as we had lunch together.

It's him.

"Hello? Yes sir."

"But... fine... i got it. I won't let you down."

What should I do? What should I choose?  I didn't want to upset both sides. Why did I have to choose?Why does God always make me choose in my life? Why doesn't God love me like everybody else?

Yeona

Text:

Kook❤️
Yeona: baby, how are you?

Jungkook: I'm fine.

Yeona: we haven't seen each other for days... can we meet up? Like... now?

Jungkook: I'm sorry I'm kind of busy.

Yeona: oh... okay. Nevermind. Good night.

And that, i got no goodnight or i missed you in return. I flipped my phone over and crawled into my bed.

There's something up with him.

Today was the day of the J&J event.
I was busy organizing the name lists of the guests and the table corresponding to the guests. Even though I didn't mind if i loose or win. I have to do it well, it was my job. To be honest, deeply in my heart, I wanted to win. It was my personality, that I am competitive. I was taught to win as i grew up, it wasn't something i can easily change just like that. I wanted to prove myself to not only Mr. Jong nor Jungkook, but everyone.

"Psst! Yeona!" I heard Jungkook whispering.

"Oh, Jungkook, finally you remember me huh?"

"I'm sorry, I got something to deal with."

"It's okay."

"Here, I bought you a cup of juice."

"Thanks!!! I'm thirsty right now. You're the best!"

I pecked his lips and left with my cup of juice. Swallowing it all in once, feeling the icy juice cooling my burning throat, feels better than ever. My sore throat wasn't following my lead these days.

It was almost seven pm. The event was about to start. Everyone was in their position ready to work.
I spotted Jungkook at the corner or backstage sometimes. I couldn't see where he is now.

Crap.
I felt my stomach hurts. What was it?

Oh no.
It was stronger this time. I was too nervous that i had stomache, I used to have this kind of feeling when I had exams.

Not really.
It hurts. Pretty bad.
"Hey, Gladsy. I might need to go to the washroom, mind covering for me for a few minutes?"

"Sure, but the event will start in a minute or two, you better hurry."

I gave her an okay sign and rushed to the washroom with my really tight dress.

I threw up and clearly I wasn't expecting that.
Jeez, what did i eat? Oh no, the sandwiches i ate for lunch. Were they expired? I didn't check the date! Why am i so stupid? Really!

Struggling to go back or not. Every time i was going to leave the washroom, i felt like vomiting.
The event had definitely started for a while.

Somehow, I just cannot walk out of this washroom.

Do you know why Yeona had this awful stomachache?

You've read 5 chaps! Vote please?
Thank you!!!!
💜