11 Spy

"No matter what you are, I will still love you."

//11//

"Baby I am a policeman, more specifically, I am a spy."

"Don't try to fool me. I am not that stupid." I frowned.

"I'm not fooling you."

"Are you serious-s?"

"Yes."

"Oh my- you cannot be serious! Oh my- just spill it." I was shocked, I needed to know what is happening.

"I am not supposed to tell you this, but I am telling you." Jungkook chuckled a little before continuing.

"My dad is a policeman. He was my role model since i was young. He was the bravest man I've ever seen. I wanted to be like him. Selfless and brave. So i became a policeman after graduating from university. I worked under my father, everything went pretty well as I adapted to the brand new working environment. However, my dad passed away when he went out for work one day, we still have no idea who killed my dad, but i swore to god i will find that person and sent him or her to jail."

Jungkook's eyes got a bit watery. He tried to hide it, but I did notice that.

"Remember when I suddenly join J&J?"

"Uhhuh."

"It was my mission. I was sent there, I had to find evidence of J&J's illegal marketing."

"No way." I shook my head.

"After a few months my dad left. His best friend was the new head of our team. He said he saw the potential of me being a spy so he appointed me. I hesitated, but I believed my dad would want me to do it, so I went for it."

"I had to be the manager. I had to take the chance of searching the office. To get Mr. Jong's trust, i somehow had to take the place." He looked at me and continued.

"I am sorry for making you sad. I am sorry for breaking your heart. I never meant to do that."

"Hey, look at me." Jungkook held my chin and made me looked into his eyes.

"I never wanted to take advantage of you. I loved you from the moment i saw you. I fell for you. It hurts me too, seeing you hurt. I hated myself for hurting you. I was scared, my job is dangerous, I'm living every day with my life at risk. I know i should noy bring you into my mess but i... I can't let go. I can't let go of your hand. Call me selfish or stupid... i only want you. So... let me take you as mine again, please... I promise I will never leave you, I will love you till death." He kissed my forehead.

"I am sorry for everything you have gone through." I held his face in my palm.

"It's okay, I am strong, like my dad." I chuckled at the thought of his dad.

"I trust you Jungkook."

Look at This Cutie!

Look at This Cutie!

Vote if you smiled 😏