Planes

Chapter 15

P.O.V- Damiar

Harley's grip on my hand loosen, I loooked over to her she'd had fallen asleep, she looked so peaceful. I pulled her arm gently, I reached around her waist pulling her closer to me, so she was lying in between my legs, her head rested on my chest.

"What's going on" she mumbled sleepily,

"Are you comfy?" I asked

"Little" she mumbled again, she got up and moved to lay and her stomach, she looked at me.

"Better" I asked

"Better"

She laid her face on my chest and fell asleep, I played with her hair running my fingers through it, until I fell asleep as well.

Time skip-2hr later

I wake up along with Harley who still was on my chest

"Hey" she mumbled

"Hey baby" I sat in the most childish voice I could, just to see her smile.

She smiled as her cheeks went red, which made me smile

"We almost there Damiar" Caleb glanced back to us. I looked at my watch

4:25pm

"Where are we going" Harley looked down to me

"Airport" I replied

"Why?" She seemed a bit shocked

"To ride roller coasters" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes

"I meant where are we gonna go" she rolled her eyes at my comment

"Somewhere" i mused

She got off of me and sat up, I did too as Caleb pulled the car over in front of a plane at an airfield.

"Let's go" Caleb sighed as he open the car door.

I opened my door and got out, Harley followed me,

"Where are we going?" Harley asked more scared like this time.

"Western Australia" I lied "to your uncle"

"I thought I was gonna see him for a month!" She gasped

"Things changed" I replied going to the back to the car, to help Caleb with the bags, Harley followed me. She stepped out in front of me.

"I don't believe you" she whispered in my ear. She spun around grabbing her bags and walked off to the side and waited for us to get the rest of the bags.

Later

We boarded the plane, which was empty. The plane that Caleb and I owned, a private one.

I watched as Harley put her bags down and look at all the space there was on the plane Caleb had already sat down, Harley just started walking up and down the plane.