Quite a show

Chapter 25

P.O.V Harley

Damiar just walked out the door and left. Me and Caleb looked at each other then we heard the front door open and close.

We saw Damiar and Jake leave.

"Let's just watch tv" Caleb said grabbing my shoulder to comfort me.

I nodded and followed him to the lounge room. We click on the tv and the news flashed on.

'Andrew bakes at the search party house'

I changed the channel and sighed. I sunk into my spot on the couch. Eric and Paul walked past

"We just gonna go get some food, we'll be back soon" Eric said.

They left.

Eventually Caleb and I decided on an horror movie called 'the nun'.

Later on

We were about halfway through the movie. We heard some noises outside the house Caleb got up and looked out the window

"It's not Damiar is it?" I asked

Caleb looked back to me

"It just a van across the street" he said with slight concern in his voice.

He sat back down beside me.

Then a loud bang rung through the house.

"Shit" Caleb mumbled "go hide" he stood up and ran to the kitchen. He went to the front door holding a knife in his hands. I shakily went and grab one to and ran to Damiar's room.

It was the furthest from the front door. I closed an locked the door behind me, and went to the window and opened it and bashed the screen out, then crawled into his wardrobe.

I heard muffled screaming and yelling of men and a metallic object hit the floor. Tears form in my eyes as I assumed the worst had happen.

I heard footsteps come from the hallway try stop outside the door. They began pounding the door. I shuffled into the corner of the wardrobe and held my knees to my chest and buried my head in my knees my hands were sweating making my grip on the knife a little weaker

My heart pounded in my chest as the door banged open. I jumped in fight and sniffled, wiping away tears.

Two men dressed in black enter the room

"Shit" one pulled down the mask covering his face "go out the window and find her!" He shouted to the other man he leaped out the window. I covered my mouth and watched through the crack in the door as he left the room.

I didn't move.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE GONE!.......GO FUCKING FIND HER!!!" A man shouted throughout the house

The man in black came back through the room and jumped out the window. He was followed by more people. I sank back into the wardrobe. I was hidden by Damiar's clothes that were hung up, I fell into the corner and shut my eyes tightly.

Then I heard more footsteps

"Search the room" a deep man voice said

Just outside the door I heard things being thrown all over the room. Then a shadow fell on me, I gripped the knife I was holding tightly as the door swung open.

I leaped up holding the knife I slashed across his gut pointing the blade away from me, I pushed him on his chest as I cut him, he fell down.

There were two more men, and one standing at the doorway, I caught the attention of the men as two charged at me, one jumped and didn't see I was armed he fell right on the knife and fell to the floor. As I stood facing off the last one standing.

He came at me he grab my wrist as he was quicker than me. I tried to free them but it didn't work. So him holding my arms i kneed him in the balls. As he fell to the floor I tighten my grip the knife.

I lift my foot to his shoulder and kicked him so he laid on his back, then I knelt beside I brought the knife up to his neck,

That's when the man at the door started clapping.

I looked up, and he was smiling

It was my uncle

Well shit

"I wouldn't do that" he said as two men brought Caleb forward. His nose was bloody and he was barely conscious, they lifted his head and brought a knife to his neck.

"Don't!" I yelled, standing up

He gestured to the weapon in my head.

I dropped it. The man at my feet stood up and grabbed my arms. And others were sent in to help the men on the floor

"That was quite a show," my uncle said to me as I walked past.

They carried Caleb out to the van, the man holding me walked me to the same van. I got thrown in the back and fell next to Caleb. I tried to cuddle up to him my hands were now bound together

"Caleb" I whisper softly in his ear

He moved but just barely he laid his head on my shoulder, his face had dried up blood all over and some on his shirt his knuckles were all bruised.

The van started driving on the road

Then my mind drifted to Damiar, and weather he was okay.

I buried my head into Caleb's head and sobbed quietly, I fell asleep as the car trip was long.

I woke up, as the van had stopped and been turned off. I was still next to Caleb and heard voices outside the van. In the distance I could hear a car coming closer to us.

"Caleb...Caleb" I knocked my shoulder against him "are you awake!" I nudge against him again.

"What" Caleb tired voice whined

"Caleb" I whispered shouted

He sat up straight "Where are we" He muttered

"I don't know" I replied

"What happened" he groaned in pain, Im guessing

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY" i loud voice yelled

"Is that Damiar?" Caleb questioned as we both looked at the door

"I don't know" I said unsure

"WHERE IS SHE YOU FUCK!"

"And Jake" Caleb said

We both looked at each other and looked back at the door.

Then the van door open letting in a bright light that partially blinded me and Caleb by the looks of it.

As my eyes adjusted to the light we  could see there was men right outside the door, and from a distance we could see Jake and Damiar standing by a car.

"As you can see they are alive!" A man shouted as he pointed at us.

"What do you want?!" Damiar shouted

"Well we want her" the man "but you can have him back"

"Well we could just kill you and take them both" Jake yelled