Scared

Chapter 22

P.O.V Harley

I woke up in my own bed. Even through I remember falling asleep on Damiar, while watching movies in the lounge room. I looked over my side. Damiar wasn't beside me.

How the fuck did I get in here anyways

I got up, and went out to the lounge room everyone was still out there except Damiar. I giggled at the sight of all the boys sleeping all over each other. When I heard a door open and close. I spun around and there was Damiar with pants on and no shirt, drying his hair with a towel.

"Hey baby" he said in his high pitched voice "you're up"

"Hey" I did a small waved then put my finger to my lip symbolising for him to be a bit more quiet, I pointed to the sleeping bodies on the floor of the lounge. He mouthed an 'ohhh'

"I'm gonna go put a shirt on" he whispered to me

I followed him into his room, right behind him and closed his door. Startling him a bit, he turned to me

"I was gonna be right back out" he said picking up a shirt that was laid out on his bed.

I walked up to him and took the shirt from his hands and threw it. Looking down at his bare chest

"I don't like you wearing shirts" i whispered staring at his chest

"I don't like you wearing clothes either but I'm not ripping them off you...... now am I?" He whisper in my ear. Looking to where I threw his shirt then back to me.

"Containing the monster are we" I smirked at him as he picked up his shirt again

Damn boy you are not learning are you

It was a button up shirt

I knew he was gonna have a tighter grip on it this time. He put it on facing away from me

"Scared?" I asked

He turned around with it half buttoned up

"Yep" he replied popping the p a bit "that I'm gonna lose my shirt" he chuckled

I nodded as walked up to him putting my hands on his exposed skin.

"You smell good" I said breathing his scent in

"Stop it Harley" he warned grabbing you wrist "or I will rip off your clothes" he smirked evilly

He didn't have to finish what he was saying.

"Too bad...I'm going for a shower, sooo yea" I said leaving his room holding on to the frame and looking back to him as I finished my sentence.

Then I went straight to the bathroom. Making sure that it was locked before stripping and showering.

I got out and felt refreshed, wrapping a towel tightly around my body and also doing my hair, I left the bathroom and went to my room. I picked out some comfy clothes and changed as someone had knocked at my door.

"Come in" I shouted out

It was Eric

"Hey" he mumbled as he slowly opened the door

I stood up off the bed

"I said come in" I said to him he let himself fully into the room "something wrong"

"Actually I wanted to talk about D" he said "about what happed with Jake yesterday"

"What about it?" I asked

"He is no telling anybody what he did that for or what Jake said, that scared the crap outta him"

"What do you mean" I chuckled softly

"Damiar doesn't scare easy and doesn't do what he did without a good reason, he always tells.. and just... something's off" Eric came and sat on my bed. I sat beside him

"Do you want to figure it out or something?" I asked him

"If you could, but I have another question," he paused to looked over to me. I nodded for him to continue "are you actually going to stay. Or are you planning to run away, do you even care about D or Caleb?"

I looked down.

Not ready for that.

The whole thinking about it made me chuckle. Eric looked confused,

"You know I didn't want to become attached to either of them. But they did this for me. They made sure I didn't end up with my father or his brother. God knows what they want Eric, I care about Damiar and Caleb. So much, I want to leave but I couldn't.... not now" I say sighed hopping my preformance was enough to convince him.

"Good" he sighed "but let me know if you find anything out" he said before getting up to leave

I flopped back on my bed,

Jake scared Damiar what Eric had said was settling in my head

"What the fuck!" I mumbled into the empty room.

I thought about it, Damiar doesn't get scared. I wouldn't think that Jake was very scary to him either. And Damiar has seemed a bit 'out of it' ever since dragging Jake off.

What's going on

What did Jake tell him?

I was now determined to find out so. I got up and headed to Damiar's room. Before I knocked on the door I heard to voices conversing within the room.

Damiar's and jakes voices

I put my ear up to the door.

"No you tell me why I shouldn't kill you right fucking now"

"Weather you like it or not. I'm the only one you can trust.. you won't tell her remember"

"She doesn't have to know"

"And you can't do this alone"

"I don't trust you"

"You are gonna have to"

There was a small silence

"Fine"