Exposure

Chapter 39

P.O.V Harley

"Hey Harley" someone spoke to me, in a calm voice.

I remember only falling asleep next to Damiar.

I was going home.

I opened my eyes, Damiar's green hair was in his face.

"We're here" he smiled standing above me.

I waved of emotions flooded my head, as I stood up. Everyone was heading out.

But even after all this I couldn't help but think about returning to my life, the way it was.

I knew that would never happen, I was happy about that. Extremely happy.

I was in a daze as we left the plane, holding Damiar's hand.

We enter a car and began the anxiety building car trip to my house, it had been only a few weeks or months,

Jesus, I lost count

It had been awhile, seeing my parents again, even at the thought, my heart was racing.

Soon every one would know I was back, for good.

Oh shit, the police would know.

I was still missing, how was I gonna tell them it was the all great peter, and Andrew were the reason behind my disappearance.

I started shaking, what if the police already had information on the kidnappers. Would Caleb and Damiar be taken away.

Fuck, i need to stop thinking

I sighed Damiar still had my hand he was sitting beside me, I looked down in my lap, I hadn't really been present during the entire ride, because we finally pulled up, to my parents house.

Damiar open the door, we were in the backseat I was in the middle of the seats, Caleb was on the other side of me. Also opening his door, Jake and Danta were in the front, Jake drove here.

"This is the place?" He asked looking over to me,

I nodded looking at my house, wondering what my parents would think of me know.

My memories of peter and Andrew, all the running, the time my family had been tied up.

If the knew? I thought to myself, I looked down and sighed.

"I can't do this" I let out a shaky breath, I barely spoke louder than a whisper, I didn't think anyone had heard me.

Damiar did, he looked at me, confused,

"What did you say?" He asked a little shocked, and genuinely concerned.

"I can't do this I can't go in there, I can't be with them, I can't do it!" I said in complete distress, "I'm not the same anymore, I'm scared" I threw myself into Damiar. He gladly wrapped his arms around me, I heard footsteps rustle the grass as someone else patted my back.

"It's okay" Jake said softly,

"HARELY!!" A voice screamed,

I lifted my bead up, and looked in the direction of the house, we were standing in front of,

Mum

I saw her run towards me, I let go of Damiar and ran towards the gate. I completely disregarded my previous feelings, my mother had already gotten outside the gates and she wrapped her arms around me, we both turned into sobbing messes.

No sooner did my mother screamed my dad and little sister came running outside.

My mum let me go and I saw her puffy red eyes, my dad and sister had their own arms wrapped around me.

My mum had looked behind me at the four boys, there were but then back to me.

"Oh honey," she pause and sobbed "when I saw the news" tears still streaming down her face "peter was reported murder, and Andrew was murder, they say both murders are linked" she said to me.

I pushed back all the feelings, the memories.

"It's over now, right can we call the police" she asked. My heart fell at those words.

The boys slowly walked their way to beside me. I looked over to Damiar, I felt scared. He nodded.

No going back now. I sighed and softly nodded saying nothing.

"Come on let's go inside" she mumbled softly squeezing gently on my shoulders everyone followed, she didn't even question who they were or why they were with me.

I think she knew, that they helped save me. When we got inside, my father picked up the phone. Calling the police, my mother got everyone including me a drink. My little sister refused to leave my side keeping a constant hold me.

Everyone sat in the living room watching my father speak on the phone. I looked up and down not settling my gaze on anything thing, before just looking down at my lap, where mine and Damiar hands were, our fingers intwined.

"I've found Harley Bakes, she's at home," my head looked up to my father, he looked at me with teary eyes.

"Yes, she's fine, no injuries, yes, okay see you soon" he finally finished hanging up the phone.

My mother looked at him expectingly, he had his hand under his chin,

"They are coming here" he said. Blankly.

I realised they would be, Ive been missing for soon long.

I've had world wide searches for me. Because of my father.

Andrew he's dead. Peter too. They are just ongoing investigation. Everyone would now.

Mum said it was on the news.

"Wait a second, what are we gonna tell the police about us!" Danta stood up, everyone looked at him in shock. Everyone had been quiet for so long it wasn't expected.

"We gonna tell them the truth!" I stood up.

"About everything?!" Damiar looked at me shocked.

"Yes everything, they have no power anymore. And they are dead!" I said looking back at him.

He sighed looking around the room.

Everyone looking at us, Caleb looked at me blankly. I realised what they both meant, I walked out of the room, telling Caleb and Damiar to follow me.

Once I was far away enough from my family. I turned around,

"We are gonna expose the mafia" I whispered

*************************************************
A/n

Thank you too all who commented, I read every single one, I'm definitely going to be writing a sequel, but there is a little more I wanted in this story,

Another issue!! Yay *sarcasm*

Anyway!! Bye for now!!