Ok baby

Chapter 42

P.O.V Damiar

The boys stayed with me for a while after Harley was taken away, for debriefing.

"Everything is gonna turn out fine" Jake reassures me, once again.

I nodded looking down at the floor.

My mind was racing, they didn't believe anything we were saying.

Tried blaming it on.....post traumatic stress. Said we were imagining it all.

I knew Harley would be suffering from it. She wasn't use to this. I glanced up to Caleb, Jake and Danta.

This was our life. Of course we were gonna be use to it.

I remember faintly, the grip that was around my neck, chocking me. Peter hands around my neck.

I whinced at the memory, tightly shutting my eyes as the faded sound of a gun firing played on repeat in my head.

All I can think about is how I fucked up her life at this point.

And how I wanna spend the rest of it. Making it up to her.

I smiled softly at the idea of a completely normal life with Harley.

What if she doesn't love me back

I sighed as I heard the boys were ushered away. An officer open the cell doors.

"Let's go sir" he said taking a tight grip on my arm as I walked towards him.

We walked to a room where I was seated and someone explained to me what to do and what not to do until the trail date.

"Everyone who was questioned today will be ordered to attend psychiatric sessions, for an evaluation" he said I looked in his eyes.

"A psychiatrist?" I questioned.

"Yes, to insure that the experience hasn't made  to many mental health problems if any" he explains "its in order by a court of law"

"All right" I say a little pissed off.

I sit through the rest of the speaking taking in as most of the information as my head could handle.

"Your free to go now" he finally says.

I gladly get up, I'm escorted by an officer, to where everyone was including Harley's parents, they waited for everyone. Harley was sitting by the wall.

She looked peaceful, and asleep. When harelys mother saw me, she got up, and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me.

"Thank you for saving my baby" she whispered.

I saw the rest of the boys stand up,

'She did that to me too' Caleb mouthed.

I wrapped my arms around her, letting her express her feelings of gratitude.

"I would do it all over again in a heartbeat miss" I whispered back.

Harley's dad puts his hand on his wife's shoulder. He nods his head towards me, showing off a small smile. I smile back.

Slowly I'm let go from the hug. Caleb puts his hand on my shoulder, as I approach him he was standing beside Harley, I smiled softly. Looking down at Harley.

Her eyes closed, she was asleep. I sat down beside and softly rubbed her arm.

"Harley" I whispered. She groaned but woke up.