Let's go home

Quick a/n holy shit we are at chapter 38 when did that happen. *breaths in* let's do this!!

***********************************************
Chapter 38

P.O.V Damiar.

I noticed Harley had glanced over to me, beside the sounds of car engine running and the driving on the gravel road. Danta's heavy breathing was all we heard.

Everyone remained silent and Danta's breathing had ease down. Harley had turned her body around in her seat to look at Caleb and Danta in the back.

"What do you mean, you don't work for peter or Andrew?" Harley questioned, after a short period of silence.

I heard him sigh, I looked in the rear view mirror, then back to the road.

"After you lot ran off, Peter and Andrew started working together, that meant I was obligated to help them find you," he paused I looked over to Harley. "I knew what was gonna happen if Andrew ever got his hands on any of you, I mean I saw what he did to Jake!" He started shouting.

"You saw, what do you mean you saw!" Caleb shouted. Equally as confused.

I looked at the rear view mirror again catching a glimpse of Danta's face, he definitely terrified.

"I was.. a part of it, I saw what he was doing what peter and Andrew were planning.... I wanted nothing to do with it... I ran" he mumbled the last part

"Then what were you doing holding a gun to Damiar's head" Harley shouted beside me

"I was told I'd be dead and my whole family would be dead if I didn't do as he said, I was never gonna kill him" Danta whisper.

I looked over to Harley, she had fresh tears falling down her cheeks, I have her a small smile and grab her hand with my free one, leering her know I was still here.

"I believe him" I whispered to Harley.

She looked at me in shock, "Wh..what" she said.

I looked back to Danta, he is telling the truth, I know it,

Harley looked back to him as well, then her her snapped back to me, a smile grew on her face.

"Wait a minute!!" She shouted. "Peters dead right, and so is Andrew" she stop for a second her cheeks went bright red, "tha..that means I..I can go home.....right?!" She looked at me hopefully, I smiled and looked back to caleb.

We all realised that it was over, they were both dead, like we wanted them to be. I looked to Harley. She smiled again

"It's over baby" I said "we can go home now" I sighed,

She leaned over to me and hugged me, I smiled softly and continued driving, trying not to crash, she tightly held on to my side, Caleb chuckled in the background, and I saw in the rear view mirror he was smiling to.

"I can't believe they're dead" Danta mumble, but everyone heard it, it's true,

Peter and Andrew are dead

The whole car became silent, the rumble of the engine and the tires on the ground were all that we heard,

"What about Jake" the face buried into my side, looked up to me,