Interrogation

Chapter 40

P.O.V Harley

I held my breath. I watched as both boys eyes widened.

"You, What!?" Caleb whispered shouted.

I glanced in between them, Damiar jaw looked as if it would fall off. He looked insanely worried.

Caleb searched my face, I tried to remain serious.

"We can't!" Caleb continued whispering, he looked behind, to my family.

"Why!?" I asked, my eyes scanned over their faces, but they both looked down.

After a short lived silence, Damiar sighed looking up slightly.

"Andrew has everyone of any power wrapped around his finger, the mafia will take off protecting Andrew and peters plan. The public won't believe yo... us" he mumbled.

"But He is dead now!! They both are!" I looked down. "What if they take any of you away" I said softly.

"They won't" Damiar's hand lifts my chin up.

I looked between Caleb and Damiar. I think about everything that could happen, I didn't know how far the mafia was in.

I didn't know anything about my father and uncle world.

"...." I open my mouth, as there is a knock at the front door.

Damiar hand held mine, I gulped as I saw my dad answer the door, two men in police uniforms walked in.

My parent and the officers spoke quietly. They looked at us. I just stayed where i was to scared of the question, I was going to asked.

The officers walked over to me. I stood close to Damiar, I felt terrified.

"Hey Harley," the officer smiled softly.

I nodded in response.

"Hey how do you feel about coming to the station, so we can have a chat?" He smiled again.

I was already close to Damiar, but some how I felt I got closer.

I knew I had to. So I smiled and nodded, I tried to put on a brave face.

"All your friends have to come too" the officer smiled looking around the room.

I looked around the room.

To Jake

To Danta

Then Caleb

Then up to Damiar's face only inches from mine, i nodded.

Time skip- at the police station.

P.O.V Damiar

As I was taken inside, the station I was separated from everyone, including Harley.

It pissed me off a little. We had to get our statements taken.

Harley was shaking when I left her. I had been sitting in an interrogation room, for ages. I was getting bored.

I knew this tactic, making the person paranoid, it makes them think.

I smiled and laughed a little to myself in the empty room that only had a chair and table made out of metal, there were plain walls painted darkish silver colour and a two way mirror I'm guessing, facing me.

I could only see myself in the mirror, but I knew there'd behind the glass, and in the corner a camera.

Finally the door left to me open. An older man walked in holding a few files. He sat down in the chair opposite to me.