Soft kisses

Chapter 31

P.O.V Damiar

Harley squeezed my hand, ever so slightly, she looked down, it made her still wet hair fall into her face.

"What happens now?" She asked

I thought about it, what does happen now. I mean we can't take her home when there is still some out to get her.

And someone is ready to kill us to get to her.

They don't care about anything else at this point.  Not after Andrew death.

My silence put Harley on edge. Her eyes searched my face for a response.

I was good at showing no emotion. I mean I had to be right.

"We wait" I said softly. I saw her face, her eyes went back to her lap, I still had her hand, I tighten my grip "we will be ready, for whatever fight they bring, I promise"

She smiled,

But she looked tired, beaten, confused, but mostly she looked scared.

I grabbed her arm, pulled her on her feet as I stood up with her, I pulled her into me as a tear fell from her eye, she buried her face in my chest. A soft sob came from her as she hiccup. I  played with her hair softly to calm her as more of her tears soaked my shirt.

"Hey baby, everything gonna be okay," I mumble in her ear. "You need to sleep baby, ok" the head in my chest nodded.

She pulled her face out of my chest, she rubbed away her tears, her hands went to my face and she place her lips onto mine.

It lasted for a while, to be honest I wasn't keeping track. We pulled both pulled away at the same time.

"What was that for" I chuckle softly.

"What I cant kiss you whenever I please. Well fine" she playfully turn and crossed her arms. While having a big smile on her face.

"Not what I meant" I grabbed her and spun her around. She fought back playfully and walked backwards, until she was on the edge of the bed.

She smiled brightly, still fighting back. I pushed her on the bed and crawled on top of her. We laughed together.

I brushed more hair from her face. "I need to go for a shower," I got off of her. And proceeded to go to the bathroom for a shower.

Time skip-after shower.

I stepped out of the shower cubicle, reached for a towel to cover myself and walked out to the room. Harley was under the covers in the bed, she was awake and watching something on the tv. She glance over to me then back to the tv.

Did her cheek go red?

I went to the bags on the floor and picked out some clothes, my long sleeved black shirt and some underwear with some tracksuit pants. I walked back to the bathroom and changed.

I once again left the bathroom and jumped on the bed next to Harley, causing her to bounce up and off on the bed very lightly.

"Hey!" She shouted, she threw herself onto me from under the covers.

Her hair draped in my face as she looked down upon me.

"Haha I win," she shouts victoriously.

I laugh at the comment, but if she thinks this is over then she is horribly mistaken. I put my hands on her hips, then flipped her on her side. She laughs as do I.