Loud bangs

Chapter 37

P.O.V Harley

I watched as Damiar struggled with peter, he was ultimately overpowered.

How'd he get so close
I turned away to look at Caleb for one second

"Damiar!" I shouted. "Let him go you fuck"

"All right" peter shouted.

And a man walked in.

Not just any man.

It was Danta

"Oh your fucking kidding me!" I shouted, I turned to Caleb who was beside me.

"Hello Harley" He said, smiling and he waved.

He walked over to peter who still had Damiar. He put a gun to Damiar's head.

"Stop!!" Caleb shouted

"No!!" I shouted, tears started falling down my cheeks.

Caleb dropped both his weapons and walked over to them.

"What do you want!" He shouted as he approached them.

I cover my mouth, the tears on my cheeks still wet, i was so terrified I couldn't move . I was just standing there, and i was gonna loss, Damiar and Caleb and I could nothing else but watch.

Caleb kept walking, both Danta and peter were preoccupied with Caleb, I couldn't hear their conversation, so I picked up the gun on the floor.

The safety's on

For fuck sake I thought to myself. I turned it off

I looked over to Caleb.

I can't do this I shook my head I can't let this happen

Danta never wanted to hurt me I played over the last conversation we had in my head.

Flashback:
"Did he hurt you?" Danta asked me as soon as Caleb and Damiar was out of sight.

"No!" I said I looked down "are you only asking because you work for my father?!" I looked in his eyes

"Yes and no" was all he said  before the boys came back in the room.

"What's going on in here?!" Caleb shouted

End of flashback

I slowly followed Caleb, putting the gun to my side trying to hide it.

"Giving In so easily" Peter laughed once he noticed I was walking over "like father like daughter I guess"

All the boys looked at me with wide eyes,

I looked to Danta, "Hello Danta, Caleb, Damiar" I said taking my final steps so I was in front of peter.

I was shaking, visibly shaking.

"Yeah it's kinda like, father like uncle." I smirked,

"What's that supposed to mean" he looked at me confused, I looked deep into his eyes. I glanced to Damiar still being held by him.

I lifted the gun up and put it to his head,

I'm not about to lose anyone to this man.

"You're both dead," I smiled lightly.

I wasn't about to talk.

About to tell him what he was doing, and why it was wrong.