CY24: SHE LEFT ME AGAIN

Beca's POV
I  woke up with this Uncomfortable Feeling. And i heard noises outside.

"Should we tell her? "- Thats Emily

"Let her notice."- Aubrey

I frowned what are they saying?

I fix myself and Went out. And they are arguing but i cant  understand them.

"Oh hi Good morning little B!?"- Cynthia Greeted me and they greeted me too.

"Where's Chloe? We need to talk"- I said and they eyes widened i saw Flo gulped

"Mmm Beca"- Aubrey called me"Aubrey? Where is Chloe? I need to tell her something"- i repeated

"Beca, Chloe Left and We saw this Letter in front of your door. Im sorry"- Amy said and gave thw letter to me.

"Guys! this is not Funny? Please tell me you are kidding"-  i said seriously

"We are not joking she left. Check her room if we are joking"- Stacey said i ran up to her room. Her Things were not there. Her sheets are perfectly fine.

No! Not again. Not now that i am willing to be with her again.

I didnt mind my tears Falling. i want her back.

I went to my room and grabbed my keys.

"Beca where are you going?"- Stacey asked but i pushed her. I dont want to talk anyone of them for a while.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My car brought me to our favorite place. To the place where i asked her to be my girlfriend. This place stayed the same.

I brought an alcohol and a chips.

"Why did you left me again?"- i asked while looking at the sky
"What did i do this time? Babe"-;And my eyes started to be blurry..

I opened the first bottle and Lift it "Cheers!! For leaving me again?!!!"- i yelled and Drink it straight. "Ugh!!! Fuck this is Delicious man?!"- i mumbled And opened the next bottle.

"Cheers for Leaving me?!Damn! You left me again!!!!"- I yelled and Drink it straight.

"Yelling alone and drinking a  bunch of liquor will not help you. Mind if i join?"- i saw the Guys and its Chicago. I threw the bottle of liquor to him and he opened it.

"My Woman left me too"- He said and i looked at her "She died at Syria. And i hate myself for not being there"- He said and his voice cracked "Im sorry i didnt know"- i said and Massage his back to make her relax "You know what it hurts the most? Im busy for saving others life and i cant even save her. She lost Ammo and they were 5 left in that mission.I cant imagine i let her to be in that  mission im such an asshole"- He said then finished the drink. "But you know what lesson i've learn?. Learn to Make everyday memorable and Accept the fact that people Leave for reason."-  He said then take the last drink. He stood up "I need to go Becs Its 10 pm you should go home now."-  He said and i nodded "Drive safely!"-  i yelled and he gave me a thumbs  up.

I threw the empty bottles and i went back. Its our last day in Atlanta anyways.

.
.
.
.
.
"Where did you go?"- Robi asked seriously "Non of your damn business"- i answered

"Fuck Beca you left!!! We are worried atleast you just inform us!!!"-  She yelled

"Stop acting like you care! Because if you care you'll stop her!! for leaving me!!! You are nothing but a useless Sister?! "- I said and i pushed her..

"What did you say!?"- She asked with a upset tone

"I said you are fucking USELESS!!!!"- I yelled and i felt her knuckles in my Cheek."How dare you!! Beca!? Its not my fault that she left you! She left us too?!"- She said then Attempted to punch me  but i quickly punch her nose

"BECA ! ROBI!"- Aubrey yelled

"Fuck you Robi!"- i yelled and attempted to punch her again but Cynthia and Stacey hold me. "Let me fucking punch her!"- I yelled

"SHE LEFT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WANTED SPACE! SHE LEFT BECAUSE IF SHE WILL STAY HERE WITH US SHE WILL NOT ABLE TO GIVE THAT FUCKING THAT FAVOR YOU WANT! SHE'S DOING YOU A FAVOR! DONT BLAME ME BECAUSE I DID NOT STOP HER!! BLAME YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU WANTED SPACE!"- she yelled at me and walked out..

And then suddenly i realized everything. Am i too drunk? To say those words to my sister?

"Read the letter Beca. If only you know how much she wanted to stop Chloe but Chloe Just left without a trace"- Aubrey said then walked out.

They left me after cleaning my wound.

i went to her room and  saw the letter that she left.

I opened it.Her Penmanship its always the same.

My Beca,
     i dont wanna say it to your face that i am leaving. I know you want a space and i understand.

You are right we need to find ourselves before we go back on each others arms. And this is the way the effective way.

i left because i wanna find myself so that if i comeback we can start over again. I love you Beca Take care of yourself.

                     -Beale

I sob as i read the letter. She left because of me. She left because of me. she took my suggestions.

"Dont cry and be proud of her because she took your suggestion to find yourself first"- Robi said giving me a cold tone.

"I am sorry for what i have done"- i said and sobbed "Im just i cant accept the fact that she left because of me"- i explained.

I heard a footsteps and a pair of arms hugging me.

"Its ok?. You'll be together again for now you need to be strong and find yourself"- she  said and i nodded.

She walked with me to my room my sister and i sleep together and she insisted she dont want me to  be alone.

My eyes started to When blurry  and closed it.

I promise that this will be worth it. I  promise you Chloe . Iloveyou .