EPILOGUE:BEACH REUNION

Camila's POV
I am currently enjoying my sleep and i felt someone pulling my duvet to me.

"Mom!!!!!WAKE UP TODAY IS THE DAY!"- My Son Cruz yelled the started to jump in my bed.

"Son its early in the morning. Today is sleep day"- I said then pulled him into cuddle.

"But Mommmmm!"- he whined

Well this is my son Cruz Cabello his dad? Don't ask me where he is because he left us when i am still carrying my son. His name is Shawn Asshole Mendes.

My son really looks like me but the hair and the skin he got it from Shawn.

My life is Amazing without him why because there is a Handsome and Dork little with me .

"Ok Ok! I am Up i know you are excited to see your friends and Aunts"- i said lazily and he squealed.

I have got a message from Dinah that We'll using our own car and she also sent the Venue.

Well the Location was here in Miami 3 hours driving

"Mommyy Koala Back ride????!!!!"- he squealed and he jumped at my back which is ok my reflexes is good tho.

"So you excited seeing your crush?"- I teased my son and wiggled my brows.  His cheeks turned to a crimson red."Mom?.. Stop How'd you know i have crush to Aunt Legacy?"- and i choked

"Cru!? You have a crush on Legacy?"- I asked

Ok my son is crushing on a thirties woman..

"Mom! Its Ok it was just a crush"- He defended as he finished eating bananas.

"Ok ok!Go take a bath now we are going after that"- He nodded and kissed me "Mom,Dad is an asshole for leaving us. Dont worry mom i will be a good man when i grow up"- He said and i smiled.

"I love you Cruz"- i mumbled "I love you mom always remember that."- he said and walked out

Im so lucky to have him.

______________________
Perrie & Jade: PERRIE'S POV
We are still in Bed treasuring the moment. I am hugging my  cute white Jeed.

Yes Jeed! She is my wife for how many years now.

"Why soooo cutee"- I mumbled well we are spooning each other.

"I dont know babe"-  she answered..

She Hugged me so tight and it feels always the same.

"I am so Lucky to have you "- I said and i kissed her and she giggled

"Hiiiii Mommies!!!!!!"- Penelope and Jaden Greeted us and Joined our bed moment.

"Awwww my baby girls!"- I cooed "I Love you all!"- i said

"We love you Mommy Pez!!We are so lucky to have you!"- Jaden yelled and Planted a kissed on my face

"I love you so much Girls and Girls I cant Live without you"- Jade said and Kissed me Passionately.

"Big sistah! Have yah Taken d pichar?"- Penelope asked

"Yes !"- Jaden Answered and we smiled. 

"They are really our versions"- Jade said and Kissed my Forehead

"Yes They are"-  I said and leaned to her shoulder.

_____________________
Dinah & Normani:Normani's Pov
I woke up early to prepare for our breakfast because today is the day!