The Black Poison

Everyone on that beach was now gathered around your little shack with worried looks on their faces. Sinbad shoved his way through the crowd, Zarah following him shortly after. He then barged through the door, not hesitant at all. Zarah, however, stopped when she heard Harun's voice.

"Zarah, stay out here," he boomed.

"But Y/N-" Zarah pleaded.

"They're handling it, you need to trust them," Haru assured.

Reluctantly, Zarah sighed "Okay," and took a step back.

Inside, Sinbad saw Pisti and Yamraiha kneeling at your bedside as you were sitting upright on your cot, wincing in pain. With your good arm, you were clutching your head, while your infected arm was still, and emitting an odd green glow.

"What's going on with her?" Pisti panicked, looking you up and down.

"I-I think she might be poisoned," Yamraiha was visibly flustered and took a look under the bandaged wrapped around your head "Her injuries on her scalp are glowing too".

Sinbad stood as an on looker from the entrance, frozen stiff.

"Sinbad, can you hear me?" Yamraiha repeated.

Sinbad shook his head, snapping back into reality, and nodded in response.

Yamraiha pointed to the floor at his left "Bring me my bag, please".

"Of course!" Sinbad hurriedly picked it up and handed it to her.

When Sinbad got closer to you he began to see the true state you were in. Your wounds on your arm had turned black and began to spread. Sinbad clenched his jaw, his eyes unable to look away from the sight.

"Do you have anything to stop whatever this is?" Sinbad's voice was shaken.

"I don't know," she gave her open bag to Pisti for her to hold, and started digging through the viles of liquids and powders that were inside.

She mixed a few together in a seperate vile and swirled it around until the concoction turned blue. Taking a hankey from her pocket and soaking a spot in the mixture, she bagan dabbing it on your arm first. Upon contact you screamed even louder in pain.

Yamraiha hushed you "It's okay, it's okay".

The liquid on your skin bubbled and fizzed, and when it finally subsided so did your cries. Wiping excess away, Yamraiha took a closer look at the wound again. Seemingly, the glow appeared to have died down, and the spread of the blackness had stalled.

"Looks like that did the trick," Yamraiha confirmed "so now we can move onto the head".

Removing the bandages first, she readied a fresh hankey with the medicine on it and held it infront of your face.

"This is going to be the worst pain, so please be strong and bear with me Y/N," Yamraiha explained.

You were so exhausted from the arm cleansing that you weren't even slightly focused on what she had just said to you. But, without hesitantion, she did as she said she would. The immediate pain from whatever she had on that rag touching your face and head sent the worst pain you had ever felt coursing through your body. You screamed out in agony, thrashing yourself wildly to make it all stop. Yamraiha's hands knocked away from you as you forcefully flailed your limbs, even when she was using all the strength she could possibly muster.

"Sinbad, Pisti, you have to hold her down!" Yamraiha got up on her knees as Pisti took your arms and locked them in a firm grip.

"Sinbad, hold her head still!" Yamraiha ordered again.