Chapter VIII

Chapter Eight

Bad Company

Kenzie

I picked the girls up from school and took them all straight to Emily's house. "Okay Losers party starts in three hours, none of us have anything so I say we go shopping." Annie said while dropping her bags off inside. "I couldn't agree more." I responded. We all hopped into my Ford truck and headed to the mall, lucky for us it's right around the corner.

We walked around, to about a million stores but we were only there for about two hours, after we all got our outfits and anything else we headed back to Emily's to get ready. I manages to get about 3 different outfits, I just made a big check from Jas- from Jase's Clients.

"How on earth did you get that much Kenz? I'm practically broke." I tried to ignore the question, I couldn't tell the truth and I didn't want to lie more than I had to. "Everyone ready?!" Maisy said while screaming at us, we all walked out of Emily's her room to show her our outfits.

Emily was wearing a white and red two piece, she was still sticking to her comfort zone but looking hot while doing it.

Annie was wearing a one piece yellow silk fitted dress, it really complimented her skin tone and she definitely went out of her comfort zone.

Maisy wore a really nice light orange dress, I must admit orange not my favorite color but she looked amazing.

And I wore:

"Damn okay we all look hot as shit

"Damn okay we all look hot as shit." Emily said while tossing herself on me. "Hell yeah we do." Mais replied. "Lets go get our party on." Annie and I said in sync.

*In the Car ride*

"Okay who are you all hoping will be there?" Annie said, She was probably thinking about Asher, I was just hoping Johnny would show up and have a good time. "No one." Emily responded." Mais and I both looked at her. "Sure." All three of us said. "What?" Emily looked shocked as if she didn't know. "Come on its obvious Chase is interested." Annie said. "No he isn't we're just good friends." She looked so embarrassed and nervous. "Good friends my ass. well we're here anyway." I said and we all went inside.

The house party was severely crowded I don't think i've ever been to one this populated. I recognized a few people but couldn't see any of my friends. "I'm gonna go find Asher and everyone else." Annie said, "You all go I'm going to get some drinks i'll meet you." They all left and I went over to the kitchen and waited for a few people to finish up.

I was minding my own business when I feel a presence behind me, way too close behind me. His fingers linger against my waist when I turn around. "Back off." I can only hold my temper for so long and I imagine this guy won't make it very long. "Feisty, it's hot." He sets his drink down and pulls me closer. His hands behind to travel off my waist and he roughly grabs my ass. I bring my arms up to his chest trying to push him off. "My boyfriend will be back any minute." I Lie.

He grabs tighter and pulls me even closer till my body is crushed against him and his eyes travel down to the opening in my dress showing maybe too much cleavage. "Oh come on baby, I'm sure your boyfriend knows is a crime to keep someone like you all to himself." One of his hands travel up my body and he is now holding onto my breasts. I can hardly move my arms to escape. His lips make it to my neck and just as I'm about to shove him off his lips are on mine.

His gross, random, lips, are on mine.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and did the only thing I thought I could, I bit his lip and knocked my skull into his until he was a bout a foot away from me. I swung my right fist onto his face and he plummeted to the ground.

"Kenzie?!"

Johnny

I was with Asher, Chase, Isaak and Lucas before the girls finally arrived, or at least a few of them. Annie dragged Asher to the dance floor and the rest of them were talking. "Where's Kenzie?" I put my hand on Mais' arm. "She said she was going to get some drinks, maybe in the kitchen."

"Thanks." I pushed my way through the heavy crowds. It took my longer than expected because every 3 seconds a girl came up to my trying to get me to join them on the dance floor. The only person I wanted to see was Kenz. I was right outside the kitchen when I saw her shoved up against some guy from Northside High, Cole. One of his hands was on her ass, the other on her breast. She was trying to get out of it but he had a lot more height on her. The closer I got his lips inched towards her until they were on her lips.

I ran in to help her but she bashed her face into his and he was taken back. Her fist was thrown into his face and he was knocked out. Just like that.

"Kenzie?!" She looked at me practically unphased, but her heart was saying otherwise when she wrapped her arms around my waist hugging me. I held her tight, When I noticed Cole getting ready to stand back up.

Kenzie

I felt safe like this, in his arms. But she he pulled me off of him and pushed me behind him taking a protective stance. The guy who just practically smothered me was up again, and his friends were standing behind him. Johnny threw the first punch when Asher, Chase, Isaak and Lucas showed up and backed him up. But the other guys kept increasing. One was about to take a swing on Chase when he was busy with another guy, so I kicked my leg into his side, and elbowed him in the face. The same guy who started this jumped onto me forcing my body to the ground. His hands were around my wrists and his pressure increased.

I guess lucky for me that I had been in this position too many times. I swing my legs up, wrapped them around his shoulders, shoved him off and threw my knee into his neck.

Johnny came up behind me and grabbed my hand, we all ran out just as the others were on the ground. We jumped into Johnny and I's car and drove to Emily's house with everyone and the guys made sure we made it home okay.

We all got out of the cars and stood near the front door while the guys made sure we were okay. Johnny jumped out of his car and ran up to me and grabbed my arms and checked to see if I was hurt. He put his hand on my cheek. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I stared right into his eyes, he looked genuinely worried about me, scared for me. I don't really know how to respond, was I okay? After what happened, the right response would be No, I'm not. but I was, I was used to it, it sucked sure, but I was nothing I hadn't dealt with before. "I'm fine, Johnny." He hugged me. "I saw you try to push him off, I was about to come after him, but it looked like you handled it pretty well, I wasn't going to step in but I wanted to make sure you were okay." I'm glad he did, I guess he really did care. "I'm glad you did, I don't think I could have handled all of them on my own." He shrugged. "I don't know you seemed to have it handled." I put my hand on his chest and walked away. "Goodnight, Johnny."

He got inside of his Black Chevy Camaro, and drove off.