Part 8

The next morning I woke to Chases arm draped round my waist. It was exactly how I pictured my return; obviously I knew it wouldn't have happened because of.... Scarlet!

I shot out of my bed which woke Chase. I grabbed my robe and tied it quickly round me.

"Bit late. Seen it all" Chase smirked as he yawned and stretched.

"You have a girlfriend." I shouted back.

It was as if he also forgot for the night. He bolted right up and looked round the room, mumbling certain profanity.

"I'm sorry. Damn! I shouldn't have come over last night." He got up and started finding his clothes

"Maybe not. Oh my god what have we done!?" I put my head in my hands and sat on the end of the bed.

"But I meant what I said." I looked up to see Chase standing there in just his jeans. Omg why is he so perfect! "Honestly. I do love you. Broke me when you left."

I got up and found his t-shirt on my desk. Picking it up I gave it over to him, and with all my might I let the words out, "You best go." Chase took his t-shirt with a sigh and walked out.

I heard some noises out in the hall which caused me to cringe, "oh no." I mumbled as my mum walked in.

"Overnight guests hey?" She smirked, leaning on the door frame, "looks better with clothes on." She raised an eyebrow as I forced a smile out. "Well, he doesn't but I'm old enough to be his mother." She giggled and walked downstairs.

"Oh god mum!"