Part 18

The door burst open as dust flew everywhere. I closed my eyes and turned my head away, hoping nothing got in my face.

"This is the end Heckyl!" Tyler's voice came from the dust cloud that was slowly falling to the ground as I turned towards the door and saw Red Ranger.

"Oh really?" Heckyl cackled before a fight broke out between the two. I felt someone at my hands behind the chair and shifted unsure who it was.

"Hey! It's just me." I turned to look behind my shoulder the best I could. The Black Ranger was face to face with me, "let me get you out. Hold still."

I turned back round and let Chase get to work on freeing my hands. I felt something hot on my wrist as the rope loosened round my wrists and shoulders. My hands fell to my side and I brought them to the front; my shoulders, arms, wrists and hands were aching from being in the one position for so long I had to give them a minute to adjust.

Chase was now trying to untie my ankles, but before he could something hit him on the back. He cried out in pain as he fell to the ground.

"CHASE!!" I shouted as I finished untying my ankles and fell to the ground next to him.

"Why can't you just leave him alone?" Heckyl voice came from above me. I looked up to see him stood there, angrily. "Its always him isn't it? Always little Black Ranger..." it was as if he wanted to carry on but he stopped talking and went to throw another bolt.

His hand drew back and blue bolted out, just as his hand was coming down I lay on top of Chase trying to protect him from whatever Heckyl had in mind. I felt a stabbing pain on the base of my back, I'm guessing that's where I was hit. I screamed in pain as it continued up my spine and down to my toes. It felt like I was being electrocuted, stabbed and ripped open all at the same time. Tears streamed down my face as I caught back the pain, trying to protect Chase from anything.

"Kylie!" Tyler's voice was the last thing I heard before it went black.