Part 21

Later that night, I was chilling out in my bedroom watching To All The Boys I Loved Before on Netflix when I heard a tap on my window.

Pausing the TV, I frowned as I walked over to my bay window overlooking the beach (So I wasn't right by the beach, but I could see it!) and above the garage. I moved the curtains a little out the way and peeped out. In the dark I could only see one colour; blue. Blue hair.

"Heckyl?" I whispered as I opened the curtains fully and then the window allowing him in, "what the hell do you want?"

He stepped into my room and looked round, "Humans have weird things" he picked up my jewellery box from my bedside and examined it closely.

"What do you want?" I asked again, snatching the box out of his grasp and putting it back where it belonged

"Thought you might be interested in the Black Rangers date" he smirked.

"Why would I be interested in that? He has a girlfriend"

"Oh yes, he does. But I know you still like him"

"So?" I shrugged, not wanting to carry on this conversation, "If that's all, you can leave."

"No." he walked over to my bed and sat down, "I have a proposition for you"

"And what's that?"

"A proposition is -"

"I know what a proposition is. I'm asking you what proposition!" I shouted at him, a little too loud. Hope my mum didn't hear...

Heckyl went into his pocket and pulled something out, "I'll give you this, in exchange for an energem." He opened his hand and there it was. The Air Sphere.