Baby, Don't Care About Grades

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

** ゜゚** ゜゚** ゜゚**

A lonesome sigh of loathing and disassociation went unheard and uncared for among the chaos of the Irwin house as the clock ticked past eight o'clock in the evening.

Ashton lay on his bed, back caressed by soft pink sheets that matched the glory of his black and pink designed room. His eyes stared up at the ceiling fan, hands fiddling mindlessly with his phone he hadn't switched on in the past two hours.

He'd been too busy allowing the demons dwelling within his house to seep through the walls and ooze from his ceiling. Brown sludge the colour of cheap liquor was all he could feel, slimy on his body as though he really were the filthy slut Liam said he was.

He closed his eyes, listening to his mother scream like a raging siren had given birth to a crying ghoul.
She was plastered, a wasted drunk stumbling around the house and sobbing over her husband who hadn't returned home since the night before.
Stephan was in love with his receptionist and she couldn't seem to wrap her head around how their married failed so miserably.

Ashton didn't know where his sister was, but his best guess would be with her friends somewhere she shouldn't be. His brother was still hauled up in his room, school drop out and recent weed dealer.

The vibration of his buzzing phone brought his eyes to open, confused gaze finding Calum's caller ID pop up on his screen.
He let it ring a few times before he picked up, saving the boy from going to voice mail.

"This better not be a booty call, asshole." He hissed.

"If I was going to booty call anyone, it'd be your best friend." Calum was swift to shoot back just as viciously. "Considering his ass is better than yours."

"Okay, seriously?" Ashton scoffed, sliding off his bed and moving to stand in front of his mirror; eyes picking at every flaw.

"His ass is so not better than mine, thank you." He stared at the tight plain black bike shorts he wore, angered by how they didn't seem to suit his white shirt.

"Are you sure? Because I think I'd rather grab his plump cheeks and ram into him than go anywhere near your flat ass."

"Alright asshole!" Ashton gave in, not in the mood to fight.
He hated himself enough as it were, he didn't need others backing up his demons.

"What the fuck do you want?" Ashton spat.

"I called 'cause we need to make a deal." Calum replied, blunt.

"Oh hah, what kind of deal?" Ashton planted a hand on his hip, a breath of confidence silenced as his fingers pinched skin between them.

God, why was he so fat?
Mr Klei was right.