Epilogue 02

One of the reasons why Yue bought the private island is because of its vividly blue skies and pristine blue sea. And when she had the infinity pool built, she had it made to look like its connected to the sky.

And this is where Dylan decided to build their wedding altar. Right in the middle of the infinity pool, with the majestic sky and sparkling seawater as their backdrop.

The pool was filled with floating candles and variations of carnation, snapdragon, and roses, as well as baby's breath which gave an airy, cloudlike effect on the arrangement.

He was meticulous up to the smallest detail and made sure that everything will be perfect for their wedding.

When he decided to be in charge of their wedding preparations, he said to himself that he will go all out. Because Yue, his bride, deserves nothing but the best.

***

Dylan Wang is a radiant groom as he stood in the altar, eagerly waiting for Yue.

This may be their second time to marry but this is definitely different from the first.

Dylan let out a sigh and uttered a silent prayer of thanks. All is well now but there are times he still shudders in the thought that if he was not able to escape and regain his memory, he would have lost the chance to redeem himself to Yue. He would have died without letting her know how much he truly loves her. He would be gone without ever having to experience living in bliss every day with the person whom he loves with all of his being.

And now, as their bridesmaids and groomsmen walked the aisle one by one, Dylan felt his heart beat faster.

This is it.

A collective sigh can be heard as the bride stood at the other end of the red carpet that was laid out where the wedding was being held. And the groom had to be held back by the best man to keep him in his place and prevent him from bolting from the altar to go to his bride.

No one can fault Dylan though for wanting to go to his bride. Yue looks stunning in her simple but elegant boho lace wedding dress with a cathedral length train. It has a V-neckline and long fitted sheer sleeves, a structured bodice that shows off her curves, and a paneled skirt that softly fans out to floor level. The back of the gown has a plunging V cut, exposing her sexy back.

Her hair is tied in a loose bun adorned with a long diamond-studded hair vine, soft tendrils framed her beautiful face.

A frown formed in Dylan's face when he realized that a few minutes had passed but Yue remained where she was. And that the pianist stopped playing their wedding march song.

Yue remained motionless and just stood there with her head bowed. Worried, Dylan removed Caesar's hand who was trying to keep him in his place and started walking towards Yue, determined to find out what's wrong. He was already halfway the aisle when Yue slowly raised her head, focused her gaze on Dylan, and smiled at him ever so sweetly which made Dylan rooted on his spot.

That tender gaze and sugar-laced smile of Yue never fails to mesmerize him every single time.

And before he could comprehend what's happening, he heard an unfamiliar song being played, Yue was handed a microphone and then her sweet melodious voice floated in the air.

I love you

I don't know what else to say

'Cause I long for you more each day

Dylan felt his heart constrict when he heard Yue sing. He was not prepared for anything like this. He did not expect that this day could be even more special. He closed his eyes as he felt tears forming in his eyes.