Chapter 8 Day at the Marine Park

The next day Mimmi prepares to go to work and tells Jennifer & the others they can find around the park a cart that sells plush toys from dolphins to other sea creatures. Jennifer says that's cool we can have a day at the park. Mimmi says however be careful and make sure you & Mark don't get wet or you will both transform. Mimmi said that Rikki told me her friends Cleo & Lewis also used to work at the marine park in the past. Chris & I can take you all on a tour of the park and even introduce to Dr. Ross, the dolphins, & Karl our resident shark expert. Later on they all arrive at Seaworld Gold Coast which has a lot of rides & attractions. They head over to the aquarium where they are greeted by a young man with blonde hair and he introduces himself and says I'm Karl Chris told me you are friends of his and Mimmi's. Jennifer says I'm Jennifer but you call me Jenny, these are my son and daughter Marth & Lexi, my brother Jack, & his girlfriend Nancy. Mark says I'm Mark back home I'm a volunteer diver at a aquarium in Camden New Jersey. I have dove with the sharks they have in their aquarium. Karl says wow that's amazing you volunteer at your local aquarium. Karl shows our heroes the aquarium and then he & Chris then take to the dolphin pool. Chris tells Jennifer and Mark you both can talk to the dolphins if you want but try not to get wet though. Meanwhile Rita takes Neptina, Amaris, Ava, Jewel, & Naia on rides at the park expect for those that involve water. At the dolphin pool Jennifer, Jack, Nancy, Mark, Lexi, and Marth meet up with Chris & Mimmi who comes by with her plush toy cart. Jennifer buys both Marth & Lexi each a plush toy from Mimmi. Jack & Nancy take Marth & Lexi on the Volcano Ride while Jennifer & Mark go to the dolphin pool. There they meet Chris who also is with 2 other dolphin trainers one of them also a marine biologist a man with dark skin & the other has blonde hair. Chris says Jennifer & Mark this is Laurie & this is Mitch. Both say hello suddenly Cleo & Lewis stop by and say hi as Cleo herself used to be a assistant dolphin trainer with Laurie during her senior year in high school. Then a blonde hair man who looks like Mitch to talk to him, Chris, & Laurie. Chris says this is Dr Ross & Dr Ross these are Jennifer & Mark they are friends of Cleo's, Mimmi, & mine visiting from the United States. Mark says nice to meet you Dr. Ross didn't anyone ever tell you that you & Mitch could pass off as twins? Dr. Ross says and laughs yes both we both get that a lot. Then Dr. Ross talks to Chris & the others as they get ready for a meeting. Chris & Karl say we have a meeting to attend to stay and play with Ronnie our dolphin. Ronnie & another dolphin comes over to our heroes & talks to them then splashed both of them. Because of this Jennifer & Mark dive into the dolphin pool & transform into their merpeople forms. They swim with the dolphins & play is with them as well. Then they hide and turn invisible. Mean while Rita takes the girls over to the dolphin pool and Jennifer & Mark spot them and then swim over to them as they make way for them to get out of the pool and dry themselves. Amaris says wow so Jennifer & Mark are a mermaid & merman then? Both reply yes we are the result of being teleported to Mako Island during a full moon. Amaris asks is that even possible? Rita says yes it is and this a power that can taught but only after you get your moon rings. Then suddenly a blonde hair woman goes over to Rita to talk with her. She says hello Ms Santos & Rita replies by saying hello there Mrs. Geddes. Mrs. Geddes asks how are you enjoying your day here at the park? Rita says yes I'm here with my students and 2 of my 6 guests visiting from America. Mrs. Geddes says hello there then Jennifer & Mark introduce themselves to her. She says hope you are enjoying your day at the marine park. Afterwards everyone leaves and heads back to Rita's for the day.