𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

"Nice. I'm glad I ran into you Stephen. It's always a good time seeing you cousin." I smirk.

"You've cut your hair since I've seen you."

"Yeah. I decided the short hair really matches, though the longer hair worked for me. Just easier to maintain." I laugh.

"Still struggling with THAT?" He asks discreetly.

"Which one? The secret one or the not secret one." I look down trying to stay as discreet.

"The not secret one?" He rolls his eyes like it was obvious.

"Oh! Yeah I'm not struggling anymore. I'm completely non-binary sucker. I mean sometimes I like dressing really girly and sometimes really masculine but, I like this midzone where I can look good in whatever." I laughs.

"I'm proud of you cousin." Stephen hugs me.

"Thank you but let go of me." I glare.

"Alright. Hey my friends are over there want to join me?" Stephen points to our left.

"No can do. I have to get ready for my panel. I'd say come in like... 35 minutes late because I don't NEED you to see my new video..." I laugh.

"Sure. I'll see if they want to come in." He shrugs and leaves with a smile.

"Aloha Stephen." I wave leaving to meet up with my friend to do my panel. I'm not really ready for this... this video is going to make or break my career...