𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

"Love are you ok?" Ruby says picking up the phone. I can feel myself becoming weaker and I want to say goodbye to them.

"I don't think I'll make it home." I rasp leaning against the wall next to the toilet and wiping blood from my mouth.

"What? What happened?" They panic.

"It's ok. Just I want to say goodbye to you and saphy." I laugh.

"I don't want to say goodbye to you... we still have to get married and live happily ever after." Ruby's voice is shaking.

"You've given me the greatest life. I took a chance with you and knew... I'd probably die anyways." I tear up.

"Please don't.... I can't... I love you so much (y/n)!" Ruby starts crying.

"I love you too ruby... i can give an explication... just put Sapphire on for just a minute... please." I hear ruby mutter yeah before the sweet voice of my daughter is heard.

"Nini!" She squeaks into the phone.

"Hello my little one... can you make sure Zaza is ok for me while I'm gone?" I ask trying to be louder and more energetic for her.

"Yeah! But where are you going? I want to see you soon..." Sapphire sniffles.

"You'll see me again. Just be a good girl for zaza. I love you my sassy saphy."

"Love you too nini..." Sapphire hands the phone to ruby again.

"She's getting ready to head to school now... please can you hold on until I get there?"

"Don't waste your money Ru. Just know that I do love you and will always love you." I don't hear their response as my hand falls to my side as my body goes limp.

My vision starts getting blurry and I'm soon surrounded by darkness.