𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

A few minutes later (y/n) rushes out of the bathroom with tears streaming down their face. They look around the arcade quickly before running to me and wiping tears away.

"Stephen give me your phone." They demand softly.

"What? Why?" I ask confused.

"Dammit Stephen just give it to me! I just need to make a call!" They says firmly and a bit louder. I unlock my phone and (y/n) runs outside.

"Hosuh Wait here." I hand Hosuh my torchic before running after them but staying far enough behind to not be seen but still hear.

"Hi. I'd likely report a violation of a restraining order... Uh yes it was at (address)... no he left... yes I'm willing... I have his license plate written down... thank you. That sounds wonderful." (Y/n) says glancing at some sharpie on their hand and the cars passing with anxiety.

I watch them hang up the phone and I hurry back over to Hosuh, "act natural." I whisper to him.

"What?" He questions being handed the beanie.

"Never mind..." I shake my head, (y/n) walks back inside and wipes more tears away.

"Hey... here's your phone back... I'll be back at your place later... don't worry about me." They smile at us.

"Where are you going?" Hosuh asks.

"Oh... I remembered that Stephen has one of my old friends number and so I called them and they want to hang out for a bit." They lie.

"Ok..." Hosuh frowns.

"I better get walking..." they laugh awkwardly and leave the place without a goodbye.