𝒫𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓈

So I have a bunch of story ideas and I think there should be a vote?

[if it says danplan I mean dan, Stephen, Hosuh, and jay]

•He's my Universe (Stephen x Gem! Reader)
(Y/n), finally shows up again once Steven universe dies and pink Dimond shatters herself in sorrow... she never knew much of the home world having been sent to earth immediately after emerging and hiding away from the fights... then she meets a boy who's confidence draws her in.

•Help Appreciated, But Not Needed (Hosuh x Crippled! Reader)
    (Y/n) has been in a wheelchair for pretty much her entire life with her adopted family. And now she's pursuing her dream of being a chorister. She meets a soft spoken male, after being partnered up for a college class

•Who Gave You Permission (Daniel x Rebel! Reader)
(Y/n) has been beaten, and left for dead. But she got herself up and is now a huge threat for those who cross her. Well until a nice guy decides that shes cool and wants to spend time with her. And she eventually thinks he's worth her time.

•pearled sea (Jay x pirate! Reader)
She's a stowaway on the most feared pirates ship and he's the prince of the sea... when she steals the merfolks most prized possession and fulfills a long foretold prophecy... will jay be able to save things or let the prophecy unfurl.

•You're Mine (Stephen x Stalker! Reader)
    He's so popular, pretty, and he can definitely get anyone he wants... and I want him... the shy girl in the shadows that is hardly questioned. I'll have him, be mine... forever.

•Attention (danplan x Squipped! Reader)
All (y/n) wanted was for one of the most popular boys to notice her. To even say her name. That seemed impossible until she overheard one of the higher up losers talk about a pill that's makes you popular. She forks up the money and buys it before he could.

•Witches Brew (danplan x Witch! Reader)
   One more year of school at hogwarts. I'm so ready for this year to end... but this year I meet the weirdest group of people ever... and they ruin my plans

• Are You Devoted? (Hosuh x Reader)
   All of (y/n)'s life they've wanted to go down in history, like Al Capone. And they are ready to do anything to do that.  Hosuh just wants to be known for his art... at least a moment of fame... what happens when they meet and fall in love?

•I can't tell you (Daniel x Agent! Reader)
You know so much about so many governments and this freaking conspiracy theorist is gettin everything right. You go to take him out... but end up dating him...

•two Worlds colliding (Stosuh Zombies AU)
Hosuh is an aspiring cheerleader And Stephen a zombie... the two meet at highschool and maybe fall in love and change the world as they knew it. [based on Disney's Zombies]

•Danplan Mystic Messenger AU

•Big little secret (Stosuh)
Stephens got a big secret that nobody knows about but his family... and if it's told... his entire reputation with the world goes down the drain... but a hospital trip proves that it's going to be spilled.

•That's the Spirit (Danplan x reader)
I've always been able to communicate with the dead... and now six ghosts in my new house like me and want me to....

•a forever relationship (Hosuh x ???)
Hosuh has hidden his ability to fuse from all his human friends... but feelings get too heated and it's revealed... and neither of them hate the feeling and don't want to separate again...

•Danplan
The boys but as dads and it's all cute with babies