𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

"Heya (y/n)" I hear Hosuh sit next to me. I'm super drunk right now and I don't want to deal with him at this moment until I really accept that I'm going to die.

"Aloha Hosuh." I laugh covering my face with one arm.

"How are you?" He asks gently, I shrug and take another drink of the bottle.

"Let's stop drinking. You've taken four bottles... it's been an hour." Hosuh pulls the bottle away.

"Let me drink hos! Maybe I'll just... forget everything." I reach for the bottle and hiccups.

"Your cheeks are a bit pink." Hosuh pokes my cheek and my face warms up more. The tight feeling in my chest starts building up again.

"I'm drunk you douche." I push him away.

"(Y/n) I've never known you to drink. Is something wrong?" He asks moving away from me.

"I'm just dealing with stuff. It's nothing bad." I like placing my phone down on the ground, turning it on. A picture of ruby kissing my cheek and sapphire smiling at the camera.

"Who's that?" Hosuh asks motioning to my phone.

"My daughter and Ruby." I hiccup and respond without thinking.

"Oh... you have a family..." he sighs.

"I didn't even say goodbye to Sapphire before I left." I start crying. And Hosuh hugs me and tries to comfort me.