𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

In our hug Hosuh pulls back slightly and pushes my hair back with a small smile, leaning in slightly... I don't get it what..?

Hosuhs eyes flutter shut as he gets extremely close to my face, I cough and feel a bit of vomit in my mouth...

"Hosuh I need to go." I gasp struggling in his arms, I feel the huge need to vomit and cough up the petals.

"It's ok that you are hugging me I don't mind." He laughs softly, making the pains double.

"No I'm feeling sick..." I cover my mouth as a cough attack happens and I throw up in my mouth. Hosuh lets me go and I bolt into the bathroom.

I empty my stomach into the toilet with tears streaming down my face, Hosuh follows after me and rubs my back as I do so.

"Just leave I'm fine...." I look back at him, a sharp pain fills my chest that I've never felt before it's a stabbing feeling not a scratching feeling like it usually feels like.

"Are you sure? I don't mind sitting with you." Hosuh sits on his knees.

"I'm sure!" I snap clutching my chest in pain.

"Ok... I'm going to tell Stephen though, about you throwing up." He gently rubs my back once more before leaving the bathroom. I wait a few seconds before I explode into coughs of flowers and thorns along with double the amount of blood as last time...