𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎𝓉𝓌𝑜

Hours go by and nothing new comes from the doctors. Hanahaki is a rare disease... it really only affects 500 people in North America...  so not many people know about how to treat it.

The head doctor working on (y/n) comes up to us with a small smile, "(y/n) is expected to make a full recovery."

"Did you tell ruby that before us ?" I ask.

"I'm sorry but," the doctor hands me a ring that I saw ruby wearing on their ring finger, "Ruby was the one who donated the heart, without them (y/n) would not have made it through the night."

I take the ring and tear up... I feel sorry for Sapphire who is now playing games on hosuhs phone distracting the two from this conversation.

"Thank you doctor." I whisper hoarsely.

"I'll have a nurse come out and say when you can go in and see them." The doctor pats my shoulder and continues on.

"What was that about?" Hosuh looks up at the doctor passing.

"(Y/n) is going to be ok!" I smile.

"NINI IS OK! I GOT TO TELL ZAZA!" Sapphire stands up and runs down the hAll.

"Where is Zaza?" She looks at me sadly.

"I'm sorry Sapphire... but your Zaza made it so your nini could watch you grow up, but Your Zaza isn't with us anymore." I hug her.

"Zaza is dead? No! I can't have one parent! That's when they get mean!" Sapphire clings to me.

"It's ok. You'll be find. (Y/n) will be the best nini ever! And would never hurt you."

"I want my nini!"