𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝓈𝒾𝓍

"Tell me... please!" Hosuh pleads as I'm frozen in fear. I want to... but it's a lot...

"Please (y/n)... you can trust me." He whispers and the gates break open.

"I saw my father again... I haven't seen him since I was 10! And he did a lot of horrible things to me.... and this is my biological father. And he has another kid! I have a sister who I'm certain is being taken advantage on just as I was!" I start sobbing and pull my knees to my chest.

"What happened to you?" Hosuh asks gently.

"Um... he would... feel me a lot... and take advantage of me when my mom was away.... and sometimes I was kept in the closet or under the bed for day. I didn't get food for a long time. And I was found under the bed when I was taken to my current parents, it was so scary and I honestly thought any adult was trying to kill me. Or take advantage of me..." I look away feeling weak.

"Oh (y/n). Thank you for opening up to me." Hosuh places a hand on my knee.

"When I saw him earlier he took advantage of me again... all the pain that I've been hiding cane back to me... and... what he said..." I try to push his hand off but he keeps a firm grip on my knee.

"What did he say?"

"That I've always asked for it and that I enjoy it because my body shows that I always did... can I just die sooner?" I look at him with pleading eyes. Hosuh hugs me and whispers comforting things and the pain in my chest rises and my stomach aches.